In Japan, internet, sorta

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
In Japan, internet, sorta

What the hell . . . I have no idea how I managed to accomplish this.

EDIT: I found an ancient thread in a Google search, and when I clicked to view page 2 I posted a reply somehow. And then all the posts disappeared. But the two separate page links are still showing up for me. Huh.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I thought I saw that this had 39 replies.
You broke the forGHgfgc hxxxxxxxxx

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Jerk. I opened the thread with great joy that PLF had returned, only to have my hopes dashed against the rocks. =(

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
In Soviet Japan, internet downloads you!

The database is bugged to hell, a while back I was trying to find Swirly's old posts but they're all gone... *sniff*

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
The database is bugged to hell, a while back I was trying to find Swirly's old posts but they're all gone... *sniff*
Nope, they are not, unless you mean someone else than Swirlyrobe :smiley:

i wuz playing d2, when i heard a pop like a gunshot. i thought sum1 got shot outside, but they wasnt the usual yelling and commotion after people get shot so i just ignored it. later when i went to take out game disc it was shattered like sum1 shot it wid a shotty.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
There are many empty threads from before Jan of 04. This is one of them. Just go to the last few pages of the OTF to see them all.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
You hear that? We have the Dacar's official endorsement as the OTF mod to revive hundreds of empty dead threads! WHOOHOO!!!
Sweet!! Let's go!! Oh wait. Why would you want to do that again? There is nothing wrong really with reviving old threads. But it is much more fun to make new ones and talk about the same things every month or every year. Just kidding of course. But as a matter of fact, it might make for a fun little study: to see how opinions change in a years time.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Opinions never change, only the persons expressing them!

If I ever get famous, I'll hold that quote as mine.