Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

In Game Uber Diablo

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by RonaldBaggio, Sep 14, 2006.

1. RonaldBaggio

RonaldBaggio IncGamers Member

In Game Uber Diablo

Uber Diablo????

Diablo is walking this earth and where is heeeee

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

He will appear at the first superunique monster you encounter after you get the message.

3. BlueOctoberFan

BlueOctoberFan IncGamers Member

best bet is to run around stony field or dark wood... he'll replace rakanishu or the unique brute at the tree, and the other monsters around will be relatively weak.

4. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

If you can't manage to kill him, I'll be glad to help you with my smiter :grin:. And of course the Anni is yours. Just give me a whisp on *FNX-HEROES :laugh:

- Frosty

5. RonaldBaggio

I am in europe

6. RonaldBaggio

You got to be kidding me. arghhhhh hfdsjfndskfjndsmdfs d fmfc ds,f ds f,ds f

Connection got interrupted.

7. Brona

Brona IncGamers Member

I haven't gotten him to walk in ages, let alone actually found him.

8. RonaldBaggio

It was real bizar.

Just started a game to do a Countess and Andy run. Out of the blue messages popt right on 2024 SOJ sold, 2048 SOJ sold and on. All this in 3, 4 minutes. The screen was shaking and i must say it was a cool feeling :grin: (almost like the first time) lol

In relation with Diablo this was my first time. But it went out like a night candle.

What is the change this would happen again???? :fortuneteller:

Greating a random game and bam Diablo is walking this earth..

9. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

I've never seen Ãœber-Diablo this Ladder season; and still I'm playing pretty often :grin:...
    Something's definitely wrong with the way to access this quest :hanky:...

10. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

too many uber d's get spawned on east and maybe not enough in europe :p

11. chrislindsay

chrislindsay IncGamers Member

And not nearly enough in west! *grumbles murderously* =)

12. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Ive had him walk four times this season on west ...once on consecutive days.Each time I got the anni.Last time took place as the op stated:
    The others varied in time duration before he walked .One time took seventeen hours from the initial count.

Its fun fighting Dclone and great feeling getting the anni but I kinda feel like I would be cheating or something going through with all the dclone ip checking/hunting business.Thats just me though:grin:

Getting the world event quest is certainly an awkward setup but definately one of D2's most exciting moments.

13. RonaldBaggio

What do you mean by that. I mean i wasn't cheating or something like that it just popd.

Ps. I play on the Europe realm.

greetings Ronald.

14. Black Market

Black Market IncGamers Member

My second D clone in a month and i wasn't looking for him. Pure luck or a lot of DC hunt are created lately? I feel very lucky. Keep the soj selling going ! Many thanks to all who made this possible. I also would like to thanks my family and my friends, my producer who pushed me to build this kicker and also god, who looks upon me with his wise torch and make sure the road before me is filled with golden hellspawns. Thank you and godbless usEast.

15. BlueOctoberFan

BlueOctoberFan IncGamers Member

I had something very similar to Ronald on USEast. Last weekend, I'm running about, then I see the counter start. I think, "that's funny, I haven't seen that in a long time..." In about 30 seconds, "Diablo Walks the Earth." I find him, go to town to get some potions, connection interrupted. I was mighty p.o.ed. That was the first time that I've ever seen him.

16. nthBULL

nthBULL IncGamers Member

sadly the only time he is spawned these days is by co-ops or dupers i guess. they get together a hundred or so soj's, get a bunch of clients into the server to be sold on, then all sell at once. easy way to become rich NL > L

17. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I had him two times in this season (sold one Annihilus, kept the other). In one of them (two weeks ago) I had one with exactly one soj message and a fraction of a second later, Diablo walked the earth :thumbsup:

But I also had 2-3 soj count games in nightmare and another 2-3 which crashed at night (I got a character stuck somewhere, so he runs endlessly)... most probably after the clone appeared, but before I woke up :rant:

18. themachine

themachine IncGamers Member

It happened to me twice on East. The very first time I had a friend over with his laptop and we were joking each time the xxxx SOJ sold message popped up untill our screens shook. Damn that was exciting. Got the anni.

The second time it happened to me in a private game. Message popped up, screen shook, but D didnt spawn anywhere. I checked all uniques from Bishi to Lister.

Ever since I got hacked I dont really have a character capable of taking him on now. My zon lost her Fort DS, Faith GM, Torch, anni, merc's Crescent moon eth CV and Andy's, so now she's utterly useless. Working on a skelliemancer now.

19. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Dclone walked again for me today.First count was 2.00am next sometime after 8.00am then bam ..third count was like 40sojs+ sold, around three more and ..chalk up another anni:grin:

20. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

I was in a mfing in a duel game and DClone spawned right when I was at countess. Other players were running around trying to find where he was, while I had him all to myself in the tower cellar. It was hilarious.

Ofc I was already carrying an annihilus so I waited and came back with a mule to pick it up.