In desperate need of changing my ugly forum name!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
In desperate need of changing my ugly forum name!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Is there any way to do it without creating a new account? I suddenly realized that my name was ugly, an it would have fitted better on the battle.net forums, I thought everyone was gonne flame me for being new, so I just told everyone from the beginning that I was new (look at the name), but now I want to change to my real nick. Do I have to create a new account?

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
I am pretty positive that there is a way to do it but I don't know how exactly.
Haha,yeah,the nick would be great for Battle.net forums or even for realm account.

(Ø=M)^42

Diabloii.Net Member
Now this is more like it. At last a name that is better. I had to do the new account thingy, but now that ugly newb-nick is gone. I love this place. No hating new guys here. Intelligent answers too. It almost better than actually playing D2 :p

From now on, I want to be known as

(Ø=M)^42

BTW: Can you guys see the Ø? It's almost like an O with a / on it.

Edit: Minor spelling, probably forgot even more though :( I hate not being able to spell correctly the first time. Maybe I can blame the watch for being 23:50 Local Time...

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
I can see it, but if I'll be calling you that, it would be good to know the ASCII code...

For those who don't know... it's Alt + 157

Newest Newb

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm, alt+157 is ¥ (the yen thing) for me...
anyways, nice change of name, maybe we should call you equation or something.
However, I for one don't see anything wrong with your last name.

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
newb-newb-newb2 said:
Is there any way to do it without creating a new account? I suddenly realized that my name was ugly, an it would have fitted better on the battle.net forums, I thought everyone was gonne flame me for being new, so I just told everyone from the beginning that I was new (look at the name), but now I want to change to my real nick. Do I have to create a new account?

OMFG u n00b you can't...!!!1111`

hehe, I think if I have to refer to you...well your new nick.....i'll just say dude. which is what I do when I forget everyones name IRL.

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
OMFG u n00b you can't...!!!1111`

hehe, I think if I have to refer to you...well your new nick.....i'll just say dude. which is what I do when I forget everyones name IRL.
or... the user former known as newb³, now known as... well something creative