Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

In Depth Questions on Iron Golem that are not covered in the Guides. (Please read)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by XtremeTiramisu, Jun 27, 2008.

1. XtremeTiramisu

XtremeTiramisu IncGamers Member

In Depth Questions on Iron Golem that are not covered in the Guides. (Please read)

Can anyone please explain why my Iron Golem doesn't show life leeching in red from the weapon it's made from? The description of iron golem is that it gains all properly of an armor or a weapon that's made from metal. I made my iron golem from an unique ethereal poleaxe with life leech property, but my iron golem doesn't show signs of leeching like my merc does. Is the life leeching actually working becouse it's hard to tell as my iron golem is in full health most of the time when he fights the enemies.

Another question, does iron golem fully gains the weapon damage? For example, an iron golem has its attack dmg at 100-125 at level 10 but this damage will be calculated with the weapon damage for the final total damage.

It's not clear becouse we can't view the stats change like we can view our merc's attribute, defense, damage, life, sorts of informations by pressing the O key on our keyboard as the default setting.

Final question:
    Let's say I've made my iron golem when my summon skill tree levels are at level 10.
    That means my iron golem was made at the time when golem mastery and iron golem were at level 10.
    Later on in the game, I eventually gain more plus skill items that boosts my summon skill tree levels from original 10 to a grand total of 18 in every summon skill levels.
    Now the question is "How do I know or how can we tell that my originally created level 10 iron golem gets buffed up "automatically" from an increased in the golem mastery and iron golem skill levels at level 18?"
    It's obviously not easy to get off my nerve by just recast another iron golem as each time it costs an item to make an iron golem. It's not flexible like clay golem for example that I can just recast it when its skill level and its synergy increases (this is obviously the dumb and easy way to let the player know the current "stats" of your golem).

Thanks in advance,

XT

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Re: In Depth Questions on Iron Golem that are not covered in the Guides. (Please read

Don't know. IG does gain the leech the weapon provided, but why it doesn't show the animation I don't know.

Not all. A lot of the properties do get transferred, but not all.

Yes. The weapon damage gets added to his base damage and then modified by this like %ED and other mods.

Every time you enter a new game the Golem gets recast at the skill levels your character has when joining that game. You can hear the IG casting sound every time you enter a new game. So be sure to have the best pre-buff gear on when exiting a game.

3. Poppis

Poppis IncGamers Member

Re: In Depth Questions on Iron Golem that are not covered in the Guides. (Please read

Thanks, didn't know that. I quess you learn something new every day.:thumbup: