In case any of you weren't aware

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
In case any of you weren't aware

On January 14th, our good friend goatse.cx passed away. Goatse was the heart and soul of the Internet. Many among us found great joy in passing goatse to our friends and observing, raw and unvarnished, their disgust turn to perverted glee. You brought joy and happiness to us all. You will be sorely missed.

*taps plays in the background*

(ha HA! You can't ban me, the link is DEAD! D-E-D DEAD!)

London

Diabloii.Net Member
guspasho said:
On January 14th, our good friend goatse.cx passed away. Goatse was the heart and soul of the Internet. Many among us found great joy in passing goatse to our friends and observing, raw and unvarnished, their disgust turn to perverted glee. You brought joy and happiness to us all. You will be sorely missed.

*taps plays in the background*

(ha HA! You can't ban me, the link is DEAD! D-E-D DEAD!)
Ha. I saw that once... Who took it off the internet?

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
The Christmas Islands did. This notice was posted on the goatse site shortly before it went down.

The CX Registry has shut off the goatse.cx domain suddenly and without warning. They have cowardly cited a section of their AUP with allows them to remove sites at their discretion. Please e-mail [email protected] with your opinion of this matter and sign the petition to bring back our beloved goatse here.

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh friends of mine who have dedicated much academic time to its research have mirrors up already. I daren't post any of those though.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
After seing some seriously twisted and messed up stuff on the net I must say that I´m surprised goatse was shut down. It was relatively harmless.

Maybe it´s becaus it got to popular or something.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Meybe the country got tired of having the only .cx domain anyone knew about be a man trying to rupture something down there.

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Awww, I guess all good things must come to an end. I had fun passing that one to my clueless friends. Buwahahaha!

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
The only way to do it justice is to show it to you, and that would get anyone here quickly banned (and rightfully so.)

Google is your friend. But you've been warned.