Improving my bowazon

Darkener

Diabloii.Net Member
Improving my bowazon

Im trying to improve my gear so that i have more manaleech and to see if i can fit knockback in too. Heres my current setup -

Helm - tals helm with 15 ias jewel
Wep - Faith gmb lvl 15 fana
Armour - Fortitude
Belt - Razortail
Gloves - rare +2 bow, 20 ias, 15str
Ring - ravenfrost and crafted all res, 17str ring
Boots - war travs

i think i should get rid of the crappy crafted ring and try to fit a manaleech ring in its place and i was wondering if i should switch tals helm with a giant skull with 2 socs which would give me knockback. Anyone got any better/other ideas?

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Improving my bowazon

You have leech problems with a tal's helm on? I'd just go for more IAS since you're not at the fastest breakpoint. You really shouldn't need all that leech/res with your duped weapon and armor.

Darkener

Diabloii.Net Member

well at the moment tals is the only item which gives me any ll and ml, would it be better to replace this with a giant skull with 2 ias jewels in then?

GSX

Diabloii.Net Member

ok i dont know if it exists but, try to get a ll and ml with ias ring, ull be set.

also u can use another gloves, i think soul drainers can do... u can get a 7% ll and 7% ml drainers.

MuffinMan

Diabloii.Net Member

ias on ring is a no-go Im afraid

The mana Issue can be solved easily and cheap: Put a Insight on a Act2 merc. There, problem solved.

Darkener

Diabloii.Net Member

The merc idea would work i suppose but i'd prefer my own ml and ll rather than a merc who would die frequently i imagine

MuffinMan

Diabloii.Net Member

Put a tals helm or andys on merc aswell and armor with life leech and he should be fine. Mine is using insight+andys+dragon armor (with no ll..but nice fireworks) and rarely ever die.
As long as you have mana and arrows, monsters will die before getting the best of him.

And always keep a valkyrie out (use decoy when needed), it helps keeping a lot of pressure of him.

Shadow Paladin

Diabloii.Net Member

Find yourself a dual leech ring, or a nice mana leech + STR ring.

Switch the Tal helm for a Mav helm with an IAS jewel in it, you'll reach breakpoint and get a little mana boost.

Keep your gloves, they're awsome ^^
I'd them 'em, if you're switching :p

If you need more life leech, get Nosferatu instead of Razor Tail.

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member

I wouldn't ditch razortail in any case even for a pure physical damage bowazon.