Impeachment in 5,4,3,2.....

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
and when Trump leaves office, criminal charges. It was a republican that gave us the best sound bite....

scroll to 1:20

R Ken Buck "can you charge a president with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller "yes."

R Ken Buck "you can charge the president of the United States with obstruction after he left office?"

Mueller "yes."

Will Mueller's testimony be enough to sway the fence sitters to push Pelosi to support impeachment?

I heard enough dems use the words "no one is above the law" to suspect that an impeachment vote in the house may be successful.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
and when Trump leaves office, criminal charges. It was a republican that gave us the best sound bite....

scroll to 1:20

R Ken Buck "can you charge a president with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller "yes."

R Ken Buck "you can charge the president of the United States with obstruction after he left office?"

Mueller "yes."

Will Mueller's testimony be enough to sway the fence sitters to push Pelosi to support impeachment?

I heard enough dems use the words "no one is above the law" to suspect that an impeachment vote in the house may be successful.

: o D

TDS, the gift that keeps giving.

Apropos nothing at all, is Jeffery Epstein expected to recover from his suicide attempt and do we know which Clinton was responsible?

(The script writers wanted it to be Chelsea, for a big Season 3 reveal/plot twist ... but I don't believe that is the way to go. Way too stretchy.)

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Apropos nothing at all, is Jeffery Epstein expected to recover from his suicide attempt and do we know which Clinton was responsible?

(The script writers wanted it to be Chelsea, for a big Season 3 reveal/plot twist ... but I don't believe that is the way to go. Way too stretchy.)
We all know that when one of the Clintons want you dead, you don't have a chance. They are pro. They don't make mistakes. I've looked at the crime photos and I suspect this attempt on Epstein's life was perpetrated by someone with weak small hands.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
We all know that when one of the Clintons want you dead, you don't have a chance. They are pro. They don't make mistakes. I've looked at the crime photos and I suspect this attempt on Epstein's life was perpetrated by someone with weak small hands.
: o D

That's precisely what they want you to think.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
My Qanon friends have assured me that Trump is personally dealing with the pedos.
Huzzah!

I see Trump as more of a leader in law enforcement than a political or economic leader. This is encouraging.

Mike Pence will make a marvellous POTUS. Do you think he'll lead the US into a long-overdue new war?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
There's wothing wrong with dying for one's country, as long as it's happening to somebody else.

KillerAim

Diabloii.Net Member
George S. Patton:

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
So where are we at this point? I have a few difficulties with adjucating the severity of the matter. Therefore I retract my "it isn't serious enough" statement in a different thread a few days ago, just in case.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
"Impeachment enquiry"

Heh.

I read on social media that the Dems wish to conduct the matter "in private".

I had a six-year-old Bedlington terrier that was better at this than the Dems. Hell, the 18-month pup was better.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I heard Biden (father or son) might have a dubious involvement in the Ukraine matter as well.

To my knowledge, the impeachment procedure hasn't been initiated officially so far. Perhaps it's serious, but perhaps the Democrats just want to benefit from talking about it. The chance to get a 2/3 majority in the Senate is probably low anyway.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
There hasn't been a house vote yet but that doesn't mean that the house committees can't start the inquiry and they have. Subpoenas have been issued. People are being interviewed.

Just because the odds of impeachment are slim to none, that doesn't mean the house should just ignore the shit going on with Trump. They have a duty to impeach if they believe he is into shady stuff. It's gotten to the point now that instead of him hiding his calls on a "top secret" server, he is asking for political interference from China and Ukraine, while talking to reporters on the white house lawn.