immune revives

harley98

Diabloii.Net Member
immune revives

i've never seen this adressed before so i thought i'd throw it out there.

i was playing earlier today (in hell) and i was going to unsummon some of my revives when i noticed that some of them were immune to different things. i never relized that if you revive a critter that has an immunity that your revive will have the same immunity. this has changed my stategy for example when fighting them fire shamans, revive some fire immunes or fighting lightning bugs get some lightning immunes.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't forget that your summon resist should stack on top of that so they may gain additional immunities if their resists are high enough.

Furball

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, revives generally take on the same characteristics of the original critter you killed.

I love using revives when I am about to kill some major bad guy like Mephisto. My current lvl91 necro can revive up to 12 skellies and skellie mages and 31 revives for a total of 55 summoned creatures plus my merc. For the most part, I just sit back while they surround bosses like Mephisto...I sit back listening to him scream in pain and laugh my a** off. :D

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe that's why when i mf hell diablo i open the seal with Infector Of Souls (Pitlord/Balrog class) and his gang last. His pack make excellent revives/tanks vs diablo as they are all immune fire :p Blood Lords (Frezytaur class) make great PI revives and could be awesome dmg dealers with max skelly mastery+might as well :D

Harleyquin

Diabloii.Net Member
First time I killed Hell diablo was with revived storm casters:lol: . Had a level 9 summon resist with skills making my storm casters immune to red lightning, fire nova and resistant to most physical attacks. Even with 3 minutes I'd seen 6 of them take diablo's health down up 70%

Harleyquin

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually now that I recall the storm casters were 1.10, I guess they survived the red lightning because of their hit points:confused: