Immortal King Set

WindGuard

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortal King Set

ive been trying to complete the imk set this past month AND SO FAR I ONLY HAVE THREE ITEMS THE BELT HEAD GEAR AND GLOVES ive been doing pit runs .... where can i find the other items please help

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're running the Pit in Hell, you're certainly in the right place - it'll take some patience though, since the armour is quite rare.

The IK Maul isn't too tricky to find in comparison - with enough patience it'll show up sooner or later. Same goes for the boots, but even more so (since they're Exceptional not Elite).

liquidicem

Diabloii.Net Member
I have found the armor twice in the pit since the patch came out, so you are looking in the right place. Just keep trying. BTW, I only have like 150% MF... :)

KaesarSosei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well IK armour is up there with the most rare/valuable non rune items. I think its trade value has dipped though (esp compared to Tal armour) because melee chars in general get it tough in Hell in 1.10 whereas everyone wants a Sorc (and hence Tal Armour...)

zel_grayw

Banned
WindGuard said:
ive been trying to complete the imk set this past month AND SO FAR I ONLY HAVE THREE ITEMS THE BELT HEAD GEAR AND GLOVES ive been doing pit runs .... where can i find the other items please help
If u want i can give u the maul and the boots... But with the armor.. I wish I had it myself :p My acc is *zel_san on europe. Msg me, I'm there almost every day in the evenings from 22:00 till 2:00 CET