Immigration judge gets caught...

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Immigration judge gets caught...

Link.

It raises a few questions:

How many times has he gotten away with this? This kind of behaviour shows that there's got to be a history.

You can claim refugee status from South Korea?

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually saw the video on CTV, it paints a pretty picture for all to see.

Also I think you can claim refugee status from any country if there is reason to believe that you will or may be harmed if you return. im not sure though, my brain is too fried to think very hard right now.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Madmachine - aren't you English? We've had like 4 cases like this in the last few months - including a judge who hired an illegal immigrant as ger cleaner before her ex husband took her on as a mistress in addition to cleaning duties...

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
PFS said:
Madmachine - aren't you English? We've had like 4 cases like this in the last few months - including a judge who hired an illegal immigrant as ger cleaner before her ex husband took her on as a mistress in addition to cleaning duties...
No, sorry. Canadian. Hence the setting of the article.

MinasMorgul said:
Also I think you can claim refugee status from any country if there is reason to believe that you will or may be harmed if you return. im not sure though, my brain is too fried to think very hard right now.
I don't know, but it sounds pretty fishy to me. Seems like the couple was trying to by-pass the cost and delay of sponsorship proceedings.