Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Imbuing question??

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Curtain, May 11, 2008.

1. Curtain

Curtain IncGamers Member

Imbuing question??

Well i have been finding Battle hammers so I've been imbuing them, and I don't play very often so my highest lvl is a 66 paladin which I normally imbue with. Would imbuing with a paladin (hoping for barbarian + skill mods) effect anything??

Last time I imbued one i got +pally skills which is pretty useless on a battle hammer :\

2. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

3. Curtain

Curtain IncGamers Member

Re: Imbuing question??

Thanks, that didn't help at all...
    I asked if character class changes anything about to your imbument...this guide says nothing about it...
    I suggest you re-read my question

4. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

That makes no difference whatsoever. I suggest you read up on affix selection.

5. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

usually no info/response MEANS no. i was thinking of answering u directly on my post but i thought the guide i linked would for u, assuming that u come to the conclusion that character class doesnt make a difference as the guide tells u what DOES determine imbuing. i apologize for not directly answering your question and assuming u would understand from reading the guide that character type has no bearing on imbue (or anything). it was at the tip of my fingers, i was thinking about answering u but decided not to since i gave u the link for the guide on imbuing.

and i shouldn't have assumed u hadn't found/read the guide as well.

i am sorry. my bad. my fault. my mistake. HK (I) apologizes for not answering your question.

thankfully, RTB helped u already.
    --------------------------------------------
    charcter type/class (amazon, barbarian, paladin, necromancer, sorceress) has NO effect on anything. 99.9% positive, i think. ..err..nevermind, see below.

EXCEPT, of course: life, mana, stamina per level. starting stats (str, dex, vit, nrg=energy). skills trees/availible (doh). amount of life from each pt into vit. amount of mana from each pt into nrg. amount of stamina from each pt into vit. base weapon speeds for that character.

Last edited: May 11, 2008