Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Imbue quest problem

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by zooply, Sep 26, 2006.

1. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

Imbue quest problem

ite so i'm starting up a new char and just join an a1 game with some other low lvls. i'm wanting for the imbue quest, and after awhile ppl start trying to go after the smith. problem is, i guess some pally ran in there and killed the smith and ran off. lame, but ok. so later i make my own game, and eventually kill the smith. try to get the hammer but he just says 'i can't':shocked: maybe i don't have the quest available yet? nope check and it's available. talk to charsi. she doesn't say anything about it and doesn't have the imbue quest on her. soooooooooo ...... what's wrong here? did that pally cause a glitch (perhaps even intentionally)? the game was kind of laggy/glitchy or w/e so it may have been that. certain lvl for malus quest(doubt this one)? i figured this is probably a game glitch, so i put it here. if it isn't and i'm just posting something that's already been posted, please delete this then lol

2. mallemout

mallemout IncGamers Member

There is a lvl requirement for the malus, I myself have been in your shoes, I don't completely remember but I believe the level is 9.

3. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

4. mallemout

mallemout IncGamers Member

I stand corrected :lipsrsealed:

5. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

ah so that's it. it's not a glitch i'm just running in too soon lol. thanks for the help malle & ffe

could a mod close this please? ty:smiley:

6. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

it makes it harder to get unlimited imbunes with mules, imo

7. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

The last time I got anything close to a useful imbue was in classic (prior to LOD's release). Everything I've imbued since then (armor, gloves, tiaras, coronets, etc) has been garbage.
    Talk about your bugs in the game? Charsi's imbue and Anya's class specific gift are right up there. :tongue:

8. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Charsi's imube is based on your character level and the item level. It is best to save your imbues (even the normal one) for after you hit level 90.

Get to level 90+, find a nice item from Hell WSK, then take it to Charsi. This will ensure a high-level item (although it may not necessarily be a useful one!).

If you are a low level and you imbue low-level stuff, you are almost guaranteed to get crap.

9. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

you can still use her to imbune tiaras and hope for some decent rolls from a lvl8 mule :undecided: