Imbue cracked, low quality, crude items

Locrean

Diabloii.Net Member
Imbue cracked, low quality, crude items

I like to imbue circlets as they have a good chance of +skills and other good mods. I found a cracked tiara and was wondering if imbued will the cracked quality remain on the item? Thanks!

ezvpn

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Imbue cracked, low quality, crude items

I like to imbue circlets as they have a good chance of +skills and other good mods. I found a cracked tiara and was wondering if imbued will the cracked quality remain on the item? Thanks!
For quite a while, all I ever imbued was crack, low quality etc items as I seemed to receive 5/6 mods on imbues more often than with normal/superiors (almost always 3 mods, maybe even 2!!! sick Charsi, sick). However I used to only play classic d2, so cirlets werent a option. Now for LOD, thats all I imbue is cirlets/diadems/tiaras etc. Like others, i've done countless imbues. To this day, if imbue on classic, i use low quality weapons/armor. I have gotten 3 mods on low quality, but its very rare (no pun intended).

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Imbue cracked, low quality, crude items

Doesn't matter the quality when you imbue, cracked/low quiality or even superior all come out normal. As far as I know doesn't effect what mods you get either. The only thing that remains the same is if the item is ethereal or not.