Ima li vas??

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
lone_wolf said:
:scratch: new language ???
From what I can tell by doing a Google search it looks like it's a Balkan language, possibly Serbian or Croatian. Could be completely wrong on that, though!

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
factotum said:
From what I can tell by doing a Google search it looks like it's a Balkan language, possibly Serbian or Croatian. Could be completely wrong on that, though!
u know, that's the most logic explanation for it, he saw the post from Nemar, the Mardi thread, and another french guy (stupid french :lol: ) reply, maybe he posted a thread in his own language in the search for other diablo players from his country :scratch:

robin

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
strijdje said:
u know, that's the most logic explanation for it, he saw the post from Nemar, the Mardi thread, and another french guy (stupid french :lol: ) reply, maybe he posted a thread in his own language in the search for other diablo players from his country :scratch:

robin
Hey. Watch that. Not only am I not actually a French guy, but I translated the bulk of my response. :) The only part I didn't say was my response to nemar, which just told him that I'll have to buy a crepe-maker from my neighbor and that I probably won't disguise myself since i'm the only one in my apartment. ;)