Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm so proud of my racist son!**

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jmervyn, May 17, 2019 at 1:41 AM.

1. jmervyn

jmervyn IncGamers Member

** Ok, If I'm going to carry the effing OTF post origination burden, it'll be my cross to bear but don't you slackers DARE question my subject material.

Preface:

So I'm very proud of my son. I mentioned he already earned the equivalency of Eagle Scout in that crackpot Xian group I help in (they plagiarized the old pre-1970 Boy Scout program).

He scored 1440 on his first SAT attempt, on 3 hours of sleep without studying properly.

He's been practically in a state of nervous breakdown considering all the AP courses he's taken, but he'll practically have 2 years' worth of university under his belt by the end of his high school.

Last night he was inducted into the National Honor Society.

What really made my heart leap with pride was hearing the unbridled stream of vile racist & political profanity that poured out of my prize & joy's mouth when he read something along the lines of the following news story:

New SAT 'adversity score' includes crime, poverty of test-taker neighborhoods

Now, for those of you damned furriners who don't know, there were previous low-key scandals involving open racism by American universities, particularly Ivy Leagues, such as the one which Obama was able to sleaze his way into Harvard with sub-par scores & capabilities just so they could boast about diversity, & or the way Elizabeth Warren lied about having American Indian heritage.

More recently it's been the secret loading of admission scores, which my wife personally witnessed (working at what had been rated the Nation's top University a few years ago), wherein "Asian" students have their scores significantly handicapped, "White" students curtailed, "Hispanic" students boosted, & "Black" students openly promoted with a finger on the scale. In recent months this has been overshadowed by the admissions scandal involving rich parents paying for false credentialing, but it's actually been a longer-term & more pervasive issue.

This latest story involves the "College Board", a supposed non-profit whose CEO earns $690K a year. It's the passel of lick-spittle Progressive hyenas who coordinate with noble people like the husband & wife terrorists Bill Ayers & Bernardine Dohrn to shape & mold American higher education. So the College Board, apparently being stymied by the humiliation which many Universities have been encountering when providing sub-par services at crippling expense while playing at open racism, decided to do their Progressive Fascist brethren a solid...

Without telling students, SAT scores will now be SECRETLY weighted based on theoretical difficulty of circumstances - i.e. race & grievance - without actually determining facts.

It warmed my heart to hear my apolitical, middle-of-the-road son sounding like a Klansman on a binge. Now if only I can get him to use "Fascist Progressives" more frequently I can die in peace.

PostScript
    Of course my son's not really racist, though he was shocked & appalled to be treated in a racist fashion by Indian kids he thought were friends. However, his rage at finding out that his work on the SAT's is being graded on a heavy curve for purposes of "social promotion" was nothing short of spectacular.

LozHinge the Unhinged and Dredd like this.
  2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Hmm, SAT... I could look it up, but I will rather guess. Ir means something like "student admission test", correct? And 1440 is close to perfect?

I had a glance at the first link and I was astonished that he's slightly below the middle 50% of admitted students. Perhaps I should have known better, as I heard a few months ago that there's much corruption in US universities. I'm not sure about the authenticity of that information, but if it's true, it might mean that the SAT score demands are so high in order to have enough of a margin for college places to those with the best bribes most special merits.

Regarding the secret weighing factor involving the racial, economic and societal background, that's a pretty silly idea. Apart from promoting corruption further by keeping it secret, that's a pretty hypocritic, if not mendacious approach and a cheap way to avoid doing things where and when they should be done. It would be better, but also more tedious to offer more opportunities to disadvantaged people when they are children, rather than cogging the dice at a later time in order to save efforts and produce the illusion of promoting a fairer society. Embarrassing!

Somehow related... uhm well OK, just a tiny bit: I just heard about a German who was disallowed to get his property registered in the land office. He's born here, he's a German citizen, he studied medicine, he's a doctor, he has a family and children, but his name is Mohammed el Fayed (or so). That name triggers a 100% score on some terrorist check database because there are terrorists who have the words Mohammed, el and Fayed in their name (which often contains a dozen words).... and Mohammed is the most common first name in the middle East, if not in the world, and el Fayed is about as common there as Schmidt here.

Apart from the silliness of such a scoring system, it's certainly against the law to prevent land ownership to anybody because of his name. I'm pretty curious about an upcoming court decision regarding that scandal and about the embarrassing excuse the office will bring up in order to explain it. This is certainly unconstitutional, there's no legal means to deny immobile property to him.

At least he hasn't lost his humor... he said I cannot be a terrorist because he has no time for that.

3. LozHinge the Unhinged

LozHinge the Unhinged IncGamers Member

I gather it is also known as the "Sticking It To The Asian Students" program.

The more rights you "give", the more rights you take away.

jmervyn likes this.
  4. jmervyn

jmervyn IncGamers Member

Well, not truly perfect, but high ~97th percentile or something similar. It's later in the cited blurb.
    Quite true, & also commonplace - however, there's already official corrupt cutouts for donating vast sums of money or having a parent who was a graduate (AKA "Legacy").
    My son put it quite well during his ranting: "If they want to be more {fecking} fair, they should lower their testing fees!" Their costs are an exercise in extortion, but they're not about to do something legitimately supportive of improving treatment... only screwing over some students for Social Justice preening points.

Loz is correct about the Asians getting the worst shafting, though my son mentioned that Middle Easterners are often included in "Asian" category. If that can't be 'fixed' soon, the rules of the Victim Olympics will come into play & they'll have to include non-Judeo-Christian religion as well.

What amazes me is that despite German prejudice against the so-called "Turks" 30 years ago, it seems like Merkel was more interested in allowing the illiterate goat-herd types free passage rather than those who would produce for the EU. Trump's catching hell for making a similar argument, yet nobody's openly pointing out the absolute lack of logic in throwing benefits at those least likely to contribute to society while actually trying to prevent benefit to those who could use the "leg up".

(So yes, it's related albeit tangentially)

LozHinge the Unhinged likes this.