I'm so excited!!!!

Mukami

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm so excited!!!!

Well, I've just recently started playing HC SP and have been leveling my Skelemancer Straker. I just made Act3 Norm and am doing to Khalim's Will quest. I pop open a little stash and find a 23% Nagelring! This is my first ever on both realms and SP and will help me out a lot since Straker will be MFing for my future HC characters. Btw, I only had 43% MF when I found this. :jig:

Edit: In case you can't tell I'm excited I actually paused the game and Alt-Tabbed to come post this since and I almost screamed for joy, but remembered my parents and little brother are all alseep :shhh:

Oh and in honor of the recent "Blame Durf" post earlier, Thanks Durf! I blame you for my luck today! :thumbsup:

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
. . . That i just cant hide it!!! :p

My first ever Nagel was a 29%, i was stunned by my über1337 mad skill finding :D

May the ring bring you great luck and the WF be with you.

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
:) The first one's always fun. I share your excitement...i just had one drop from a coffin in the WSK, after a manald dropped from a jug. odd. :p seems like they enjoy hiding rings in odd places these days. :D

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
:lol: My barb-only tourney build has found both a 21% nagel and a 34% chance guard.

And he's not allowed to use them!!! Tourney rules do not allow uniques. That is SO unfair. :rant:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations Mukami. It's a great start to a magic finding career. Don't forget to check out the vendors every now and again - they often have some quite decent gloves & boots with high levels of MF on them as well.