Im so dumb...

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Im so dumb...

I was crusing around posts, and glanced at one of UserMathias posts, and saw "Banned" under his name...

So I went searching the forums for the post that he got banned for. About 30 minutes of searching later, I saw under his name "Realm: Banned"

I felt so stupid..

Undisputed Ruler of All

Diabloii.Net Member
well, anyone can make stupid mistakes. Like the time when Mars came closer to earth than it had in centuries, I had just finished reading some sci-fi novel where there are these evil killing alien bacteria that come from a Red Star, and then I watched Signs, and I was hangin' outside with Keldaris, and I saw Mars, and I'm like, "OMG!! It's the Red Star!!" and I was getting all paranoid, until Kel told me that it was just mars, and I had nothing to worry about....

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
talk about being addicted... ;)
I actually tried searching for a thread from last August manually going back page by page when the search function was helping me. :)

Freemason

Banned
blu3l1ghtn1ng said:
That's the first step. Admitting you have a problem.
That's what the phsycobabble pukes want you to believe. The first step is finding the proper problem to have. Then you aquire the problem. Then you sustain the problem for a long time. Then and only then is admitting you have a problem enter the picture.

Hello, my name if Freemason and I'm perfectly *twitch* normal. I have a healthy *twitch* and *twitch* steady *twitch twitch* su*twitch*ppl*twitch*y of *twitch twitch twitch* :cheesy:

Freemason

Banned
Multitasking baby, multitasking. That's the trick to dealing with ADD. Do two or more things as once and occupy the mind.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
So you are watching Star Wars then.

I occupy my mind by remembering everything I read.

Freemason

Banned
I'm posting, drawing a house and watching Star Wars while eating chocolate candy drops and drinking beer.

Hello my name is Freemason and I'm the poster child for ADD

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
It's only coors. I'm not hurting good beer. :lol:
But still.....chocolate and beer?!?!?!?!?

Undisputed Ruler of All said:
well, anyone can make stupid mistakes. Like the time when Mars came closer to earth than it had in centuries, I had just finished reading some sci-fi novel where there are these evil killing alien bacteria that come from a Red Star, and then I watched Signs, and I was hangin' outside with Keldaris, and I saw Mars, and I'm like, "OMG!! It's the Red Star!!" and I was getting all paranoid, until Kel told me that it was just mars, and I had nothing to worry about....
that was an awesome summer, this one will be better!!!

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's ride bikes

Freemason said:
Hello my name is Freemason and I'm the poster child for ADD
You are not. I'm the poster child for...ooh, pretty bird!

One of my professors has a saying: "Common sense is none too common". Everyone makes stupid mistakes. It's what makes us human (or Republican, I haven't decided which).