Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Im pissed off guys

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by tyth17867, Mar 20, 2004.

1. tyth17867

tyth17867 IncGamers Member

Im pissed off guys

Im new to the forums, first time talkin on here but been reading messages for a while. ok heres what happened:
    I was xfering privately and i droppped lots of 50s and frws and low lvl psn charms and a gaze and a few other good items, i think a 15 ias jewel. Anyway, i waited no less than ten minutes, i know five will do but didnt want to lose these, they make lvling much easier. I tried to reenter, i always use same game, but it said it didnt exist, i typed in everything like it and no game existed, i got so pissed, i know not worth alot but prolly and inventory and half stash full of charms. I've never lost anything like this, i lost full tals when Realm went down once but never lost anything when i waited atleast 5 minutes and no problems beside it just not existing. Can anyone help me out here? Tell me what went wrong? Thx alot.

2. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.

First off, if you want to be careful, and i know you do, you leave the game after 10 minutes and enter without dropping anything just to make sure it permed ok.

This problem is kind of common from either games dropping or servers changing over. Its a risk you take when you mule by yourself and it happens to everyone.

3. Vender_Bender

Vender_Bender IncGamers Member

The best thing to do when solo transing is to stay im for 5+ minutes and leave and come back on the same character before transferring. I always check the game by leaving and reentering a few times to make sure. I transferred Vex and unided vamp gaze solo to a mule yesterday.

4. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member

I always mule solo and never had problems but I check the name and password sometimes 10 times if the items are valuable.

5. bunghole

bunghole IncGamers Member

Dont be afraid to use a game with people in it. Ones with 2 people trading or a person scamming some1 with an anni are especially good as few people join those and they last a long time. If u pick a good drop spot, chances are slim to none that someone will run thru the town looking. You could even lie and say something like "let me get my other char. He has the item you want"

Thats what ive done, but only with mediocre stuff. The real stuff i just trans with friends. Thats a really good way too.

6. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

when i x'fer alone cus i have no one loves me X: i always wait 6-7 mins (checking watch) i leave first. wait a min. then join the game again and drop my stuff and take my time exiting and coming back. dont wana get that time out crap for leaving and joining to fast.

matter of fact.. i'm waiting in a game right now to x'fer. :D

7. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

I'd say you should PM a trusted forum member here to help you if they aren't busy, it'd be the safest way and an easy thing to do if you plan on stickin around here for awhile ;)