Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Im not known here, but might leave, possible giveaway (+ my cd key!)...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Keaka26, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Im not known here, but might leave, possible giveaway (+ my cd key!)...

Yeah, no one really knows or gives a crap about me on this board (well, some people on the trade forum do).

But I might be quitting diablo because PvM is boring (treadmill), and Im sick and tired of the jerks/whiners/female dogs/etc in public duels. Im too lazy to switch to non ladder to play CH.

So, I think Ive basically gotten most of the fun out of this game for now. I was contemplating giving away my fully working CD-Key, as well as all my "itamz". Some pretty decent stuff there for someone to make some cool chars out of.

I wanted to maybe have some sort of trivia contest where each question might be attached to one of my mules or group of items, get the question right, get whatever is attached. Does anyone have any ideas?

Like for ex, I write a word/phrase, you tell me what movie it is I'm thinking about:

"Julia Goolia" - Correct answer nets someone my rune mule.

Something like that...

What do ya guys think?

Keaka (EDIT: Im West / SC / Ladder)

BTW, I've been playing Sacred. Its pretty damn cool, albeit full of bugs ATM. Im still enjoying it a lot.

2. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

By the way, I had to wait until april 2nd to post this because of all the "giveaway" jokes being posted yesterday on like every d2 forum on the planet. (although I should note that Garbads was fairly convincing until I read the part about Fenris being the new mod). Funny, I havent even been around long and that part about fenris tipped me off instantly.

3. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

Don't do it. Just take a break for awhile. :)

PS Wedding Singer

4. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

What you can do if Garb doesnt come by and volunteer, if you have a feeling that it's going to be beyond a three month period is leave it open for someone to keep active so you dont come back to expired characters. Basically what mep said, dont quit just give it some time off.

5. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

If you want me to administer something, let me know.

A clean break is best if you are sure you want out, but otherwise have a friend save your stuff just in case.

Garbad

6. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Interesting...Never thought anyone would even bother to take care of someone elses characters. You do this for a lot of people Garbad?

BTW, only one of the chars on the account isnt permed yet...So the account is fairly low maintenance. I suppose it wouldnt be a bad idea...I'll need to change my PW (I use it on a couple other things), but I wouldnt be against you babysitting my account Garbad. You could even borrow stuff from it, I dont care (if I come back, youll hafta return them :lol: ).

I'll PM you when I get the PW changed Garbad.

Thanks guys, appreciated.

To everyone who may have gotten freebies...well, sorry :lol: