Im new, need Barb gear bad

KnightRamsus

Diabloii.Net Member
Im new, need Barb gear bad

Hi all, i have just recently started playing D2 again after a long long break.
The bad part is that i dont have anything even remotely decent.
My goal is to make a good MF barb so i can begin to have some well equiped chars.
Can anyone please give me some barb items or even better MF items.
I really really need a barb sword. If you can help me im on USEast - ladder.

Msg me *knightramsus if you can help me get to a good start again.
Thanks!

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
creating a begging thread on your first post here is generally looked down upon. If it's your first character, try something less item dependent such as a summon necro or meteorb sorc for mf. You can check out their guides in their appropriate forum.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightRamsus said:
Hi all, i have just recently started playing D2 again after a long long break.
The bad part is that i dont have anything even remotely decent.
My goal is to make a good MF barb so i can begin to have some well equiped chars.
Can anyone please give me some barb items or even better MF items.
I really really need a barb sword. If you can help me im on USEast - ladder.

Msg me *knightramsus if you can help me get to a good start again.
Thanks!
You could simply collect pgems from NM & H difficulties and trade those for items.
Prices are getting cheaper all the time, you can get anything (almost) you need for MFing with pgems.

KnightRamsus

Diabloii.Net Member
HardyTarget said:
You could simply collect pgems from NM & H difficulties and trade those for items.
Prices are getting cheaper all the time, you can get anything (almost) you need for MFing with pgems.
B/c its been a while since i have played, how many p gems are equal to some of the more common items?

P.S Sry for begging for items, i guess that isnt a great thing to post in forums.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
depends on your realm, you should go to those trading forums and theres price lists for many items.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightRamsus said:
B/c its been a while since i have played, how many p gems are equal to some of the more common items?

P.S Sry for begging for items, i guess that isnt a great thing to post in forums.
You can get low lvl uniques and sets for a few pgems each. Try looking at the price guides in the trade forums.