Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Im looking for someone french to help with translating some money/bank related things

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Johnny, May 29, 2005.

1. Johnny

Johnny Banned

Im looking for someone french to help with translating some money/bank related things

So I bought a game on ebay from someone in France who delivered to Europe and he even had a price list for countries outside France. He doesnt have paypal and so the money needs to be transfered from my bank to his bank but his bank info makes little sense to me because its all in french and so is all the help info he sent me on it.

So I need someone who lives in France and prefferable who has paypal and knows how to move money from one bank to another internationaly (I know I should have checked if he used paypal before)

2. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

I actually reccemend paypal to my customers who for whatever reason can't use a money order because wire transfers cost too much for most small tranactions and ACH transactions require someone set up to recieve them--also cost prohibitive. a direct ACH will likely be too pricey unless this is a significant purchase.

3. Johnny

Johnny Banned

The guy doenst for some reason have paypal even though he has hiw own ebay shop.

But I checked all his feedbacks and it seems he has never sold an item to anyone that doesnt speak french and I bellive this guy could be monolingual and so Il just try to cancel the whole trade all together since he cant expect to do business with people outside France and all he can speak and communicate in is french.

4. Stevinator

Sounds like it might be more hassle than it's worth...unless he'll takea a money order or something. I don't know how the banks over there do things, but over here it's still a big hassle to electronically transfer funds without wiring them. if the item casts less than the transfer fee it's usually not worth it.

5. Johnny

Johnny Banned

I have his bank info but its incomplete . no BIC/Swift provided. The bank account number he provided is too short for any french bank (less than 23) and his adress and postal info is all lined into a single sentence and I cant sort out what part is his banks adress and what is his adress and so on.

6. Stevinator

instead of sending him money you should send him a TAT :)