I'm Leaving

I'm Leaving

As some of you here already know, I am getting sick and tired of spending all my time on the computer and staying inside. So I am moving out into the woods for ten days. I may or may not come back.

So yeah, I'm going to Scout Camp, see you all in ten days.

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
This place is addictive, people always come back.

Goodluck with those merit badges and whatnot, or bossing around little kids if thats your thing. :lol:

cya in 10 days I am sure.
phil

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Going off into the woods will make you realize how dependent you are on your computer.

-Gix

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
If you go rappelling I want pics!

I wonder if they allow technology at camp now?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
you'll be back. are you going on philmont? I did philmont once and camp freedom Germany twice. FUn stuff.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Is the camp a wireless hotspot? If not, I think it should be. They could put transmitters in the trees and stuff.

{KOW}Spazed said:
So yeah, I'm going to Scout Camp, see you all in ten days.
*laughs at the thought of KOW at scouts*
Just use WAP on your phone to connect to the forums. it'll cost £300 a minute, but if you cut back to a couple of hours a day on here, you might not have to remortage your house.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
uhh i don't think KOW is able to see these posts anymore and i don't understand why you keep giving him advices :scratch:

nrabbit said:
uhh i don't think KOW is able to see these posts anymore and i don't understand why you keep giving him advices :scratch:
So now we can move onto just making jokes behind his back and insulting his manhood, then let the thread sink before he comes back?

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
So now we can move onto just making jokes behind his back and insulting his manhood, then let the thread sink before he comes back?
uhh no
i mean its cool for the advices but whats the point giving them if he can't read them?

Hatsepsut

Banned
{KOW}Spazed said:
As some of you here already know, I am getting sick and tired of spending all my time on the computer and staying inside. So I am moving out into the woods for ten days. I may or may not come back.
From the woods? :p Bet you will when it gets cold and wet enough or when food runs out.

edit: what is rappelling?