Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm interested in making a MF Strafer.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Solus, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Solus

Solus IncGamers Member

I'm interested in making a MF Strafer.

Hi I am interested in making an MF strafer, I have 7Hr's and most of what shankies build suggest for the mf gear, I hope I can make a good one to run the pits along with a few of the easier to get to areas to clear. is this build still viable and is the gear/stat setup still good if anyone have a strafer with which they mf or could suggest what i need and whats the best build for a mf strafezon please post it in detail.

2. greenjello

greenjello IncGamers Member

I'm using a strafer for MF duty lately. It's a nice break from sorc.

She wears a ptopaz shako and a ptopaz skulders. Between those 2 items and some MF charms, gheed included, she has somewhere around 300% MF. I might have MF on my rare boots I'm not sure if I'm still using those. The shako and skulders alone is about 200% MF.

300% MF is plenty I suppose and you get to gear up the other slots as you see fit.

Weapon - Windforce
    Gloves - Laying of Hands
    Rings - Carrion and Raven
    Ammy - the one with stats and resists
    Boots - rare
    Belt - disciple set one, using it for resists mainly

With that gear setup I do just fine. The Pit is easy. Chaos isn't too bad. Baal run isn't out of the question. I upgrade my slots as I find better items.

I maxed strafe, penetrate, and valkrie. I have around 9 points in critical strike and just a few points in dodge/evade/avoid. My guided arrow is about 10 points or so currently.

This is a lvl 80 zon. Everything works out fantastic. The only thing I might change if I was to do it again is to pump up Cold Arrow for physical immunes. I would just put a single point in guided arrow and maybe a few less points in critical strike or something and get a lvl 15-20 Cold arrow.

3. Solus

Solus IncGamers Member

Thanks for the reply GJ I will work shortly on making a strafer for mfing the pits and alike.