I'm hitting on my boss!

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm hitting on my boss!

I just mentioned earlier she was making me fire 2 telemarketers, her names Tonja, by the way she told them both they didn't have to come in anymore ( I toned it down a bit, so I'm off the hook) Anyways, Tonja is realllllly hot, I know I have a girlfriend, but I still think it's fun to hit on girls, isn't it? :( She's about 27, she's insanely good looking, she's divorced, it's valentines day, the only 2 people in the office are me and her, she's realllly flirty, she's hot, hot, hot, hot, hot..........hot. What to do what to do....she's hot...damn. Anyways, LATER!

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
This board is hardly "Tell us everything about your day".

Worst thread ever.... Well, maybe not as bad as SwedishHotPockets posting of goatse, but close.

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
This board is hardly "Tell us everything about your day".

Worst thread ever.... Well, maybe not as bad as SwedishHotPockets posting of goatse, but close.
Lol you're right I shouldn't post everything I do, you posted this in the knick of time, I was just about to post my "I'm going to the bathroom" thread...no seriously, it's Saturday and since the telemarketers didn't come in I'm so, fricking, bored. My work revolves around there work (only since I finished everything else Thursday) Sorry :p

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
glad i'm not your girlfriend
I would never cheat on a girl, btw Tonja is like 11 years older then me :p I'm just bored and trying to start conversation, hey it worked :p

btw Zepplin, your avatar is really cool, what is it of?

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
I would never cheat on a girl, btw Tonja is like 11 years older then me :p I'm just bored and trying to start conversation, hey it worked :p
Agent Orange said:
btw Zepplin, your avatar is really cool, what is it of?

erm.. i'm not sure exactly.. some chick with something to do with final fantasy maybe..

Dj_Otaku

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
I know, I feel stupid :p Haha, oh well.....too much caffine.
Heh, It's ok. I just look at the board and see 20,000 threads started by Agent Orange. Slave[1] had that same problem, when he use to post here.

Dj_Otaku

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I guess if you wanted to tell us about this it could have been done in that other thread about your work.

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Dj_Otaku said:
Heh, It's ok. I just look at the board and see 20,000 threads started by Agent Orange. Slave[1] had that same problem, when he use to post here.

Dj_Otaku
I know I seriously have nothing else to do though, I raided the upstairs refrigerator twice (set off the motion sensor alarm once and had to run downstairs to deactivate it) checked Maddox's site, checked my mail 3 times, checked all games sites I know only to learn this computer doesnt have Macromedia and I can't install it....bah..anybody know any cool sites?

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
I know I seriously have nothing else to do though, I raided the upstairs refrigerator twice (set off the motion sensor alarm once and had to run downstairs to deactivate it) checked Maddox's site, checked my mail 3 times, checked all games sites I know only to learn this computer doesnt have Macromedia and I can't install it....bah..anybody know any cool sites?
At least you're getting paid. I'm not getting paid to sit here.

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Chief JB said:
At least you're getting paid. I'm not getting paid to sit here.
oh yeah I am...haha. I should start working, I just realized I've been here since 10 and I haven't even started yet........oh wait I have nothing to do......hah! go me.