Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Im Gone Now.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Kilmin, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

Im Gone Now.

Well due to my lack of playing lately ive decided to give it up. Yes im quitting. Now that Xey is back he will take up on the richness i have gotten. :) As soon as im able to get back on I will let xey take over my items. Just like he did to me when he quit. But i will lurk the forums , but dont be expecting to be coming back. BUT ill talk to you guys later.

-Kilmin-
    aka Mr. Kil

2. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

lol, now that i'm "back", u quit?

QUITTER.

well, i'm not back in the usual sense, i'm soloing the entire game, as that's the only thing i haven' really done in this game. untwinked too. it's fun.

well, i can't stop u from quitting anyway, just as u didn't stop me a month ago. have fun irl, i know i did for that span of time. made me set my priorities right. actually, i don't even know why u bother with this game. you have school, a job, and a gf. what else do you need?

haha, ur richness? if u hand them to me it'll be gone in a day for sure :) first to pm me gets something out of there :)

again, gl in life. u will be missed.

3. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I didnt know you, but i hope you enjoy yourself, sounds like you have a lot going for you (from xey's post), All the best!

-Matt

4. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

Xey, email me plz at [email protected]

so i can give you the information to my accounts cuz its impossible for me to get on now. Xcept if i go to friends house but i need to hurry and give u b4 mules xpire which is about 3 days from now.. so be speedy! or if you dont want it lets me know something and tell me what you want to do with the items or should i just raffle them off or sell on ebay lol ? cuz i got quite bit of money in there. but id rather you have it. i dont want to give accoutn away just incase i do get on id like to talk to you guys. but lemme know asap!

~Eric~

5. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

To all that who'm i have played with over the few years. Mostly Xey, someday we shall reunite :). and we sha'll go p-a-r-t-a-h! thank god this my last semester of school :clap: and who knows after school and i get settled into my own place after my parents move off back to arkansas and im still in kansas i might decide to play again only int he same thought that xey has which is to play through untwinked. Seeing thats the only thing we havent done yet heh. or i might just come back and use my lvl 21 and go pking.

happy mansecks!