I'm going away and I'm never coming back!

Well if you're really leaving*coughtcantbedonecough* then I guess I will just keep your spot on the couch warm and a cold beer in the fridge for ya.


Good luck
 

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Well if you're really leaving*coughtcantbedonecough* then I guess I will just keep your spot on the couch warm and a cold beer in the fridge for ya.


Good luck
to late, DC got to at already in his attempt to build his drinking tolerance.


Back on topic, qui?
 
But...but that's just not nice. Just up and leaving your family like that, with no explanation, no nothing. As if all those years of togetherness counted for zero. Like the rest of us are so much curly, steaming dog feces on the sidewalk.

Well, Dross, if it's true, I will miss you and always wonder why you left so abruptly.
 

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Well if you're really leaving*coughtcantbedonecough* then I guess I will just keep your spot on the couch warm and a cold beer in the fridge for ya.

Um, I drank his beer. Can I have his spot on the couch? I really don't think he's coming back...
 
cotton said:
Um, I drank his beer. Can I have his spot on the couch? I really don't think he's coming back...
Mwahaha! You're too late!

Lord_Shinnok said:
to late, DC got to at already in his attempt to build his drinking tolerance.
*burp*

Hey, where'd that can we were using as an ashtray go?
 

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
...ok, next on the list is...

I warned him, and gave him a speech before... ending it.

ps. kids never end a sentence with a prep<<and learn to spell this word.
 
Top