I'm getting tired of waiting, what should I do?

Eazi

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm getting tired of waiting, what should I do?

Here's my story, wich can be similar to others like me.

It starts in May 15, where my friends told me that "in 2 weeks, the new ladders season will start (around June 09/10", so I decide to wait (to play d2) until the new season started. At half June, I start thinking if what he said was right, so I search on many forum to find any clues. And yes, on that forum, they said they dont know until blizzard announce the new ladder a few days before the launching...

I found someone who told "The new season will start August 8 (or something like that), so I wait and nothing happen... And again, I found that others said it will started in September 22, once again, I wait and nothing happenned again. Now, were're in December and Nothing happened!!! Everyday I check on The Arreat Summit if there's a new about the new season and I'm getting tired of waiting...

Someone have some credible clues about it? And yes, what should I do? Should I wait (as I did for now 7/8 months) for the new season or should I start playing the current season when I know the season will finish to happen?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
No-one knows when the season will reset. Do not believe what you hear on other forums. You should start playing D2 now because for all intents and purposes Blizzard might not even plan on resetting the ladder at all.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
That doesn'T really answer to my question ~_~
there is no answer to your question

last reset happened on 8.8.2005 that'y why many ppl thought it's going to reset at about the same date in 2006 too but that obviously didn't happen, however at about that same date a blizzard employee was asking some questions over on bnet forums on what improvements to add into d2

so apparently blizz is also going to release a patch with the reset, but the reset date is so far a complete mystery :scratch:

i doubt there will be a reset anytime soon

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
I finally restarted. Its a game and half the fun is aquiring really, so if it restarts, you can have the fun all over again.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely start playing... as opposed to waiting for reset.... I was one of the "believers" but now I very much doubt there will ever be one.

I retired in summer 2006 because I was confident there was gonna be reset... but came back a month later and nothing had change, but prices - dropping

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Someone have some credible clues about it? And yes, what should I do? Should I wait (as I did for now 7/8 months) for the new season or should I start playing the current season when I know the season will finish to happen?
You waited that long for ladder reset :wink2: I suggest you just stop playing altogether. It's a 6+ year old game going on 7 soon. Then you can join the OTF where the real fun is.

Do something productive. You'll hate me now for this advice but 5 years from now you'll be thankful.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well my question was If I continue waiting or start playing :shocked:
Well, would you wait for Duke Nukem Forever? I say start playing, either ladder or non-, God knows when (or if) Bliz will reset the ladder.

Eazi

Diabloii.Net Member
You waited that long for ladder reset :wink2: I suggest you just stop playing altogether. It's a 6+ year old game going on 7 soon. Then you can join the OTF where the real fun is.

Do something productive. You'll hate me now for this advice but 5 years from now you'll be thankful.
Well I loved that game, but for now, I'm playing others game such as W3 FT and
TES Oblivion, so... It's not because a game is old that it's getting doll, I played Starcraft for nearly 5 years (I stopped this summer) and it's a 10 years old game...