Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm getting kicked out of my house

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadia142, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

I'm getting kicked out of my house

I have something to tell everyone on this forum. I have been misleading you for the past few months. I have acted like I was straight but I have had a lifestyle change and I am now ***. I haven't wanted to tell anyone about it because I have been very scared and my emotions have been going crazy.

A couple of days ago I told my dad about it and now he is kicking me out of the house. Let me tell you a bit about my dad. He is a very very religious person and thinks all *** people are evil sinners and has told me and by brother if we ever turned *** he would kick us out of the house. I didn't really believe him since thats a really drastic move but he was being totally serious. I have a week and a half more to find a family that will adopt me or I am on the streets.

I just don't know what to do. I don't have any family left in my town because everyone has moved away and I don't know how to ask my friends if they would do it. I'm probably gonna end up on the streets and thats what I fear most. my life is falling apart as we speak and I'm very scared.

You don't have to respond I just need someone to hear me out even if you live half way around the world and to me are just 1's and 0's. I don't think I can tell any of my friends because they would just make fun of me and ridicule me(that's one of the reasons I have kept it pent up inside me).

I'm sorry if anyone is offended that I've acted straight when I wasn't, I just wasn't sure what to do. I've kept you to long so I'm gonna stop now.

If I go away in the next few days its probably punishment for having a lifestyle change from my dad.

2. eddy

eddy Banned

How old are you? if you are under 18, i don't think your parents can legally kick you out for being ***.

Edit: Even if you are above 18, and your parents have been supporting you up untill this point(and their only reasoning for kicking you out is your sexuality) I believe they have no basis for it. Do something, don't just let your father walk over you because of your sexual tendancies.

3. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Wow...someone came out on the board. I am speechless. I hope things work out for you.

4. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Strange date to pick for such a life-altering statement.

5. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

My thoughts exactly.

6. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

a possible swift banning if he is joking with us.

7. Paris.

Paris. IncGamers Member

I'm very sorry you are going through this time. I am very close with my homosexual friends - I'll tell you why if you want to. Just send me a personal message.

I'll tell you this much. Many of my homosexual friends have ill feelings towards family and almost all of them came out when they were financially independant. If it isn't too personal - may I ask why you decided to tell your father when you did?

I didn't hear anything about your mother. Make an appeal to her. Rarely does a mother relinquish her love for a child just because he has a different sexual prefence. If all else fails I'd suggest telling close friends. It is better to have true friends than fake friends.

No one is offended that you act straight - it is all societal norms to go with the flow of things. You didn't want to be ridiculed and that is completely understandable. Their are a few openly homosexual people on these boards I believe. Maybe they can give you more comfort than I can.

I'm truly sorry you have to go through this. I hope all things work out for the better.

8. Suicidal Zebra

Suicidal Zebra IncGamers Member

I do hope that this is a joke. Really.

Plus to be honest I am not entirely sure how you have 'acted straight' on these boards Canadia. :scratch:

9. Dj_Otaku

Dj_Otaku IncGamers Member

I'm guessing it is a joke, but if not then my apology.

Dj_Otaku

10. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

april fools :) :xirish:

11. Jesse24

Jesse24 IncGamers Member

I agree with it being a funny date to say something like this :S

I'll take the bait anyways, just in case :D

Where do ya live bud and how old?

Here's what you do, find a place to stay with a friend for maybe a month or two, find a part time job, working about 5-6 hours a day, 3 days a week after school, you should be making near 500$ a month, next you apply for welfare, and possibly ask your parents for money. Soon you'll be able to afford to rent an apartment in your area (I hope) as you get promotions quality of life will improve, and after you finish high school (make sure you don't drop out) you can work full time, drop the welfare status and live happily ever after.

12. th5418

th5418 Banned

Dear lord, this should be an april fools joke. I'm not you friend anymore. Nah jk, your cool.

13. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Because of the date, I can see three possible scenarios:

1. Canadia is pulling an April's Fools
    2. Canadia is telling the truth and his father is pulling an April Fool's
    3. Canadia and his father are both very much serious

I don't know which. In fact, until someone mentioned the date, I fully believed every word. Being someone who wouldn't pull a stunt like this (even if its the internet), I think he is speaking the truth. I guess we won't know for real until tomarrow.

In that case, I wish for the best, what ever the reality.

14. Steve_Kow

Steve_Kow Banned

I too think this is an April Fool's joke...but...

If you do need to move in with a friend, I suggest that you make yourself very helpful around their house. Do yard work, clean up around the house, get a part-time job and contribute some money to the household (even if its only 50 bucks a week) this way you won't seem like a burden.

15. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

April fools suckas!
    So most of you knew it but it was still grand(for me at least).

Sorry paris, I feel bad now you gave a nice answer but it was a joke.

I don't wanna be hostile but corneo how is this a bannable offensive? Are jokes not allowed on the forum? Especially on april fools day. I wasn't offending anyone and if anyone was offended well that's their problem.

I know some of your are gonna say "Canaida that was in poor taste shame on you!!!!!" Well ok whatever, I wanted to do something that would raise some eyebrows and i did haha

16. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Yea I know, I just wanted to be an ***.

17. th5418

th5418 Banned

Canaida that was in poor taste shame on you!!!!!

18. Anyee

Anyee IncGamers Member

Well, making fun of being *** isn't bannable, but does mean that you have me up your *** for the rest of the thread, calling you a lousy git who is ultimately a waste of space and is better off dead, mulching some tulips.

It's funny until it happens to you, at which point it's not funny anymore.

19. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

But now how do we know he is really not homosexual? I can never be sure of him again. Even if he isn't secretly ***, he could have a secret fantasy to be ***. There are plenty of ways to have told that story but he absolutely HAD to make himself *** in it.

20. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

I wasn't making fun of *** people and that wasn't my intentions. I don't think it came off that way and if it did to you I apoligize I didn't mean to offend you. it was all in fun.