I'm gettin Hammered, who's with me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsetzer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gettin Hammered, who's with me??

Greetings and Goodevening, ladies and gentlemen

I've decided to get smashed tonight. so far I'm on 2 beers in 15 minutes. :drink:

Anyone who is drinkin on a friday night and happens to be (what adjective works here) enough to be sitting on a computer forum whilst doing so, is free to update me on their own personal drinking progress.

I'll go drink for drink with anyone who want's to play.

Let's rock and roll kidz! :flip:

ps. this is a slightly social environment that I am posting from. I don't (normally) recommend drinkin alone. I'm just making my friends here watch me post to an internet forum, and they're all reeeeeaaaally interested. :scratch:

Alsetzer

ScanMan

Diabloii.Net Member
alsetzer said:
Greetings and Goodevening, ladies and gentlemen

I've decided to get smashed tonight. so far I'm on 2 beers in 15 minutes. :drink:

Anyone who is drinkin on a friday night and happens to be (what adjective works here) enough to be sitting on a computer forum whilst doing so, is free to update me on their own personal drinking progress.

I'll go drink for drink with anyone who want's to play.

Let's rock and roll kidz! :flip:

ps. this is a slightly social environment that I am posting from. I don't (normally) recommend drinkin alone. I'm just making my friends here watch me post to an internet forum, and they're all reeeeeaaaally interested. :scratch:

Alsetzer

I'm 3/4 the way through a bottle of rum....

In other words.......I'm shitfaced...,....

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Irony: this thread and "alcohol should be outlawed" are back to back on top of the otf.

ALSO: You and NNNNNNNNNNNNNNdave would get along real nice.

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
lets keep this thread going all night, setz
i bet i can e-drink you under the e-table
:buddies:

alsetzer

Diabloii.Net Member
up to 4 beers, kinda slowed down cuz I've been (yeesh!) talking with people. No, unfortunately at the moment none of the friends are "hot girls" but, we've got them on the phone and are playing the convincing game.

i.e.
Girlz, "We don't want to go out tongiht, it's snowing..."
Us, "C'mon..."
Girlz, "but, it's cold and far..."
Us, "C'monnnnn...."
Girlz, "oh okay."
Us, "cool." *hang up*. "Rock!!!"

But anyway, back to the point, (does booze make one ramble??), I'm going to make some drunk happen here. Time to unleash Mr. Daniels.

Rock and Roll

alsetzer

Diabloii.Net Member
Beer's all gone. Time for Jack.

"Hello, Mrs. Daniels? Is Mr. Daniels at home?'

Who's still playing?

It's not about pride steel_avatar. It's not a game, that is, until you can win. I've made all sorts of friends in my drinkin days. There's Jim, there's Jack, and that wiley character. Jose.

Don't punk out on me yet all! I'm still goin!

Rock

Alsetzer

Status
Not open for further replies.