I'm eating pizza with a fork

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
I'm eating pizza with a fork

But i don't see many other ppl like that.. they use their hands. S'ok sometimes, but this microwave stuff's so gooey. I dunno. It doesn't seem normal, but cheesy fingers are gross.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
You've just violated God's law. I hope you're happy.
We're not barbarians like you Aussies. We have utensils and the opposable thumbs to use them.

I eat pizza with forks and knives some times but when faced with a 'Pizza Pop' or panzerotto I always need a fork, knife, plate and a load of napkins.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't like gooey pizza (thin and crispy ftw, as you might say) so it's not an issue for me. My former friend Derek used to do it though.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
I don't have an oven though, or one of those toaster-ovens that's not like.. an upright 2 slot toaster. So nukage is only option.

frish

Diabloii.Net Member
i am very sorry to hear this!
i'd rather not have pizza then :wink3:

*turns on OVEN and prepares delicious pizza*

RevenantsKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
I use a fork and knife for pizza, a remnant of when I once had braces and couldn't bite into anything. That, and I'm used to pizza with a fairly thick and hard-bottomed crust.

Machina

Diabloii.Net Member
I always eat pizza with a knife and fork. I don't like getting my hands dirty :tongue:

I also eat burgers with a knife and fork, eating one layer at a time :smiley:

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Eating pizzas and burgers with knife and fork? You guys are nuts. If god had intended us to eat with bits of pointy metal guess what he would have given us instead of hands.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
xenon, you are a freak...you can't play with me anymore until you eat your pizza like a non-freak....roll it up if you have to.

The only reason to ever eat pizza with a fork is if it happens to be one of those unbelievably tasty Chicago stuffed pizzas's. Otherwise, any food that can be eaten with your hands should be. It's just better that way.