Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm doing the unthinkable!!!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by NinjaTurtleRocky, Apr 1, 2004.

1. NinjaTurtleRocky

NinjaTurtleRocky IncGamers Member

I'm doing the unthinkable!!!

GOLEMANCER!! Yes i said it, im really, loving my meleemancer.....and am going to try a golemancer....yes im stupid...but im really bored with this game! if i can pull this off....oh man that'd be great. I don't know how this'll work out, whether i'll get frustrated from soloing and have to go support, or just loose my sanity all together. Might need a bit of help, but i think the G man gave me enuff stuff to survive. The skills for this build...i will revise....so this is a pre-pre-beta(lol)------
    Max Golem Mastery
    Max Clay, Iron, Blood, Fire
    1 to all curses
    LOTS OF SKILLS REQUIRED, and should be a horrible build....but who cares...its my Golemancer!

2. NinjaTurtleRocky

NinjaTurtleRocky IncGamers Member

horrible...grammar...too late at night.....post comments about the build....don't correct my grammar plz

3. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

dont forget resist.

4. chubbypuppy

chubbypuppy IncGamers Member

Just 1 golem?

Perhaps you should just pick 1 golem to max, since you can have only 1 golem at a time? That way you can have other skills too...

It would be awesome to have all the golems at the same time :)

5. Roach

Roach IncGamers Member

Synergies...

6. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

i made one, got him to nm baal andlvled him to 75 and that was that, its hard to kill bosses, but ig and amp is the best way to kill out of the golems, with CE you can do ok

7. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Even if you do not use CE, the AI curses and your Merc should help you kill.

8. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Use IG for most things...have a 5 Sheal 1 eth phase and some CB gear in stash for big bosses...it will take a while to do groups, as IG thorns is less effective in 1.10, but I think it would be doable

Good Luck :thumbsup:

9. Starcrunch

Starcrunch IncGamers Member

Let us know how it goes. I have been meaning to work on one of these for a while now but am currently side tracked on getting my HC PD necro up to snuff. I still need to find him some more gear with my Overlord (and I keep finding really terrific Sorc. gear so maybe I will make one of these for the first time since 1.02 :). But a golemancer is going to be one of my next projects. A few ideas I have had to improve performance include using Beast, Doom, or other aura granting items to boost him. I suppose Call to Arms could be handy too. You also check if you are better off with a might mercenary, blessed aim mercenary (Golem AR is pitiful though it is nice that GM now boosts it), or holy freeze mercenary (if you can't afford Doom, I know I can't). The hardest thing about this build is all those skills spent in golems means no skeletons or bone armor to protect you.

-Starcrunch

10. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

I'm thining the undoable...max only Teeth, Poison Explosion, Blood Golem and Confuse, 1 in prereqs...then Solo then game :cheesy:

11. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

why not just take the cd out of the computer, put in on your d**k and spin it around and around until your thing looks like a pasta noodle?

It may be a more effective use of your cd then making that build!

(just a joke, this is still fluffy g)

fluffy g
    :yep: