Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Im Back!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dudzy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Im Back!

Well, after a very long vacation from diablo and computer games in general iv decided to start playing Diablo 2 again. I guess i will kind of make this a introduction thread as i wasn't around for very long and i diden't post a heck of alot. But i think its finally time to dig out my atma stash and start playing agian.

For you guys that don't no me at all im 17, a senior in highschool and i just started playing diablo 2 last summer. I use rrm/rwm and iv never played on battle net. (also i have lod)

Also i was wondering what you guys think a good build would be for me to start back up with? I do have some decent stuff, but nothing earth shattering. Just not a sorceress as that was my last char and it seemed like she was so fragile. Im more of a melee person anyways. And i know there more equipment biased but im not in the mood for another magic character. Thanks, and i hope im around longer this time!

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Welcome back and let me be the first to say Fishymancer.

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome back.:wave: Watch for shin kickers and the squid. In the stickies there are some builds that work well for starting out. I have to agree with Thyiad on starting with a Fishymancer. Very strong with out any gear.

Stop by the EMB some time for some of w_m's cookies and a beer on me.

4. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcome back, and the first one you should build is a Fishymancer, like what others suggested.

5. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Thanks, i tried one once but i changed my mind. Think it might be a good idea now tho. Are they good for magicfind runs to?

6. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Obviously, they are. You can put all your MF gears on, summon skeletons to fight at the front line, and you stay behind casting curses, and pick up goodies. They are the most efficient pit runner. I've one at the moment (which is my first character) doing Ancient Tunnel run. He's stocking up my grail.

do it like this: Go Act5 pindle, use the corpse lying around there to summon skeletons, go to any pits you like, enter it, let your skeletons do the killing. When you see one corpse there, use Corpse Explosion (be sure you have this skill maxed and other skills like Raise Skeletons and Skeleton Mastery before doing pits) to initiate the chain reaction, then next mop, until either you finish that area, save exit and redo again, or until you found goodies, like green or gold.

Piece of advice, please do ignore green breast plate..

7. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Haha, I agree with Suiling. If I had a dime for every green breast plate I found...

And I agree with everyone else on using the Fishy to stockpile stuff for your favorite melee char. :thumbsup:

I started D2 the other way around, and I remember trembling at the thought of leaving the Hell Rogue Camp! :laugh:

GL

8. Suiling

Suiling Banned

It's running green breast plates when i first did the Tunnel, i got about 32 of those in my stash, going to delete it instead of selling it...

Why not call it "Green Breast Plate Phobia", or "GBPP"