I'm Back

DrunkCajun said:
Dude, wtf?

When I was in scouts we carved little cars outta pinewood and got real excited about rolling them down an incline.

Guns? What are you, part of the Boy Scouts of the Islamic Rebellion in Iran?
I live in the mid-west, guns is what we do.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Dude, wtf?

When I was in scouts we carved little cars outta pinewood and got real excited about rolling them down an incline.

Drunk, those were CUB Scouts. Kinda like kindergarten.

My troop wasn't armed, what with being in the UK and all, but we had lots of fun doing capture the flag on Baden-Powell's island. A stateside troop I was in before that (in CO) had lots of gun safety stuff - heck, it was one of my electives.

EDIT- if you really want military familiarization rather than just all-round citizenship/morality, you could probably go with something like a Jr ROTC program. I understand there's no commitment, though I never saw much value in them. Given the opportunity, I'd have gone with Explorer Scouts instead.

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
When I went to scout camp we had AR-5's or something like that. They looked like little M-16's that shot .22 LR rounds. We also had Remington Pump Shotguns to shoot trap and blackpowder.

Glad to see you back KOW. Now it's time for you to come join us on the dark side........

R++

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
rawrj said:
psh only shot guns, i have on under my bed >.< nothing special, i fired....... hmm ak-47,m16,m4a1(modern version of the m16),pump action shotgun, styer, 303, 308, 22's, and many many handguns, like glocks and what not, all with out having the law on my ass

and why would you need to start a fire with flint and a stell, just use a lighter ?
And why would you need to shoot "ak-47,m16,m4a1(modern version of the m16),pump action shotgun, styer, 303, 308, 22's, and many many handguns, like glocks and what not"?

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back!

I guess I need to get that info to you huh? :(

Sounds like you had a good time. Did you get to rappel down after climbing the tower?

DrunkCajun said:
Dude, wtf?

haha.... what jmervyn said!

For the record, as a Scout I played with guns too. Earn my Rifle & Shotgun as well as Archery badges.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm guns in scouts.....must be an american thing. All we got to shoot was Bows/crossbows....

welcome back!!

DrunkCajun said:
Dude, wtf?

Yea, but in america nowadays they have to teach the kids to shoot stuff, so that they can become better gangsters and those thin out the population in a newsworthy way that disease just cant now.
Personally, im partial to the medieval spiked maces. If you want to hurt someone, hurt them good.