I'm Back

I'm Back

So I'm back from camp. I moved up to Firebuilder in Mic-O-Say(plus my religious cues), got three badges(there was a snafu and when I got down to camp I wasn't actually signed up for anything so I had to take the easy badges that I could get into)

I helped build a catapult(specifically the sling and release pin) to soak the commissioners. Moved 18 camp boxes into three pyramids while the people were awake(had to get them out of their tent). I climbed the tower(42 feet) in 20.5 seconds, only .5 off of the record.(I should start climbing more often, apparently I am really good at it)

All in all a great camp, not too hot or cold and sunny the whole time.

Glad to be back.

AeroJonesy said:
Are there pictures of your revelry or are we forced to read mere words?
There are pictures, not sure how many I am in though. I will be working to make a troop site soon, so I will link to it when its done.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
hhahahahaha, scouts isnt wierd you just need to know that he is in there against his will and being forced to do bagdes to make this mother happy

rawrj said:
hhahahahaha, scouts isnt wierd you just need to know that he is in there against his will and being forced to do bagdes to make this mother happy
He's 16, only about 6 months younger than me, and i dont know anyone my age who is forced to go to scouts. I rekon he goes there because he wants to.
And to quote 'without a paddle' (crap film, but meh) - "I was never a scout, but i once had a brownie."

farting bob said:
He's 16, only about 6 months younger than me, and i dont know anyone my age who is forced to go to scouts. I rekon he goes there because he wants to.
And to quote 'without a paddle' (crap film, but meh) - "I was never a scout, but i once had a brownie."
Exactly, I go because I want to be there.

A couple guys got kicked out of camp a few years ago because they wore a shirt that said, "I got kicked out of Cub Scouts because I ate a Brownie."

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Exactly, I go because I want to be there.
Good on ya! You'll be amazed just how much crap people give you now, but even the modern workforce will recognize your moral development. Helps if you make Eagle...

{KOW}Spazed said:
A couple guys got kicked out of camp a few years ago because they wore a shirt that said, "I got kicked out of Cub Scouts because I ate a Brownie."
Best I ever got to do was shower next to an ultra-hot, married adult counselor while her husband & she did the nasty...

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I would imagine that if you're with the right people, scouts can be one of the funnest things around. All that camping, and activity and doing fun stuff outside. The problem is, in my area, as well as with others, the kids in scouts weren't the most fun kids around.

jmervyn said:
Best I ever got to do was shower next to an ultra-hot, married adult counselor while her husband & she did the nasty...
They were doing the nasty in the shower next to you? Not sure if thats a good thing or not, even if she was really hot.

farting bob said:
They were doing the nasty in the shower next to you? Not sure if thats a good thing or not, even if she was really hot.
The closest thing to that down at camp would be jumping up on the toilet stall sides to look over the top of the wall to see the moms that come down. There are a few problems with that though. 1. Its really gross. 2. The moms down at camp never look good. 3. If you do people will make fun of you forever.

{KOW}Spazed said:
The closest thing to that down at camp would be jumping up on the toilet stall sides to look over the top of the wall to see the moms that come down. There are a few problems with that though. 1. Its really gross. 2. The moms down at camp never look good. 3. If you do people will make fun of you forever.
:lol:
I actually laughed out loud and got stange looks for that one.
Dont forget numebr 4. If you get the wrong cubical, you find its your own mother on the loo.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
you should give up scouts and join a real mans type of club, like here in new zealand we have army cadets, air cadets and navy cadets, all way beeter then scouts you get to shot stuff, learn cool new things sign up now !!!!

MUHAHAHA my plan to take over the world witha army of kids is finally getting in to place MUHAHAHAHAh

rawrj said:
you should give up scouts and join a real mans type of club, like here in new zealand we have army cadets, air cadets and navy cadets, all way beeter then scouts you get to shot stuff, learn cool new things sign up now !!!!

MUHAHAHA my plan to take over the world witha army of kids is finally getting in to place MUHAHAHAHAh
Scouts still have spelling on you though. Plus Scouts shoot stuff(I shot 300 shotgun rounds this year for 35$). We also learn cool new things, I can get a fire going in under 45 seconds with flint and steel.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
psh only shot guns, i have on under my bed >.< nothing special, i fired....... hmm ak-47,m16,m4a1(modern version of the m16),pump action shotgun, styer, 303, 308, 22's, and many many handguns, like glocks and what not, all with out having the law on my ass

and why would you need to start a fire with flint and a stell, just use a lighter ?

rawrj said:
psh only shot guns, i have on under my bed >.< nothing special, i fired....... hmm ak-47,m16,m4a1(modern version of the m16),pump action shotgun, styer, 303, 308, 22's, and many many handguns, like glocks and what not, all with out having the law on my ass

and why would you need to start a fire with flint and a stell, just use a lighter ?
My troop has 3 m16s, one of my leaders collects guns and has an ak47, m1 garand, and an elephant gun that will knock you off your ass. Handguns all pale in comparison to the .57 cal black powder pre-packed handguns.

Steyr is a brand, not a gun.

Dude, wtf?

When I was in scouts we carved little cars outta pinewood and got real excited about rolling them down an incline.

Guns? What are you, part of the Boy Scouts of the Islamic Rebellion in Iran?