I'm back

TraxisX

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm back

Actually, I don't even know if anyone remembers me. :D I had to stop playing D2 because of work and school, but now I have more time, so I am returning. I have to start over from scratch, though, because my old computer died and I had no backups of my characters or stashes. It will be fun, though. Anyway, look for me to start MPing and trading once I get back on my feet.

Hi! welcome back.
I dont remember you, so i think its safe to give you the traditional shin kick.
*kicks traxis in the shins so hard that the sound of splitnering shin can be heard from 2000 miles away*

TraxisX

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Welcome back!! What are your plans concerning new characters?
I already started a Fishymancer, he's lvl 21 now. I'm thinking of starting a MA Assassin or Elemental Druid after I do some MFing with this guy.

BFD said:
Welcome back. Where are you from?
I'm from Los Angeles, CA.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back mate :D

I could send you a starter stash for the cost if your email. if your desire :D

TraxisX

Diabloii.Net Member
corax: Your offer is very much appreciated, but I'll have to pass. I like finding my own stuff, gives me a sense of accomplishment. :)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
okie dokie!
good luck and may all your drops be green and gold. except when you need something white/socketed

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Might this be... xtravins, or something close? o_O" Then i'll be the first one in this thread who remembers. Welcome back, in any case. ^^

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
chaos said:
Might this be... xtravins, or something close? o_O" Then i'll be the first one in this thread who remembers. Welcome back, in any case. ^^
Then I'll be number two. Self-found 1.08 Stormspire wasn't it?