I'm BACK!

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm BACK!

I'm back! Yay! After 3 months of playing a cool internet game that I was so addicted to, I finally found the time to come back.....only that I didn't bring any presents :(. Man, been so long I almost forgot how to post a new thread :p, anyways, someone catch me up on some information on whats new and whats cool.

Thanks.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy2702 said:
I'm back! Yay! After 3 months of playing a cool internet game that I was so addicted to, I finally found the time to come back.....only that I didn't bring any presents :(. Man, been so long I almost forgot how to post a new thread :p, anyways, someone catch me up on some information on whats new and whats cool.

Thanks.
What was the cool game?

Eff

Banned
woot! welcome back!!!!

who the *deleted* are ya?

Eff,
If you bypass the word filter with that word again you won't be making a "I'm back" thread....evar.

Freet

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
You look familiar indeed. Welcome back.
Yep, gotta remember the time when avatars were messed up ;)

Eff, it's more like who are you?!

And to whoever asked the question of what game, I wouldn't really mind to post it, just don't want to be banned for advertising. If you really want to know, its called Hobowars. Link is the same as the name.

Eff

Banned
hehe

tuchee

:/ im sure you've seen me on another name before, i've gotten the boot about six times prior to this acnt, back when i was an ass on the pvp forums

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
hehe

tuchee

:/ im sure you've seen me on another name before, i've gotten the boot about six times prior to this acnt, back when i was an ass on the pvp forums
really? fascinating

Ash Housewares said:
really? fascinating
I also find it fascinating. I remember a story about a Darwinish idiot who wanted to rob a bank that didn't have much money in house, so he left a name and address to have cash mailed to him later.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
I also find it fascinating. I remember a story about a Darwinish idiot who wanted to rob a bank that didn't have much money in house, so he left a name and address to have cash mailed to him later.
I remember this one story, where this guy went to go rob a convienence store. The store clerk told him he needed to get a job, and he gave him an application. Later that day, the theif came back and turned in the application. Owned.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Return of the Mac

Welcome back, Andy! You missed the Great Forum Rollback (not to be confused with the Great Forum Collapse of 2003), the Great Forum Exodus (parts one and two), and the general mayhem that constitutes life on the OTF. In other words, you didn't miss much. But welcome back anyway.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Andy, I amember you :D

Don't worry about the new peoples on the OTF, they have yet to learn respect for elders. Except Newman, he's a cool guy.

5Ws

Banned
Hey, welcome back, I remember jooo.
Didn't miss much, except for the Rollie-back, and...o yeah, Newman owns about 50% of the OTF now, better be nice to him, or he's gonna spam up your thread :D

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
i remeber you
welcome back
no idea if you know me though :p
Yep, I think I remember you, joined same time :)

Huh? Forum rollback? Whats that? (As you can see, my trip to the raged-up gang made me kind of illiterate.)