I'm back for the fifth time

steveokle

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm back for the fifth time

Damn Diablo 2!!

This would have to be the 5th or 6th I've tryed to give the damn thing up, but hey, here I am again :D

Some of you might remember me as Soulwound (WF zon w/tonnes of IAS) or Chronic (zealot), though I've lost both of these characters and all my gear after multiple hard drive re-formats.

At the moment I've got a DTalon/Lit. Trapper Sin in the making, she is currently at level 24 (Just got LS, though she is still getting owned.)

Do people still PvP much on these forums or not? I wouldnt mind a duel again once I get my character up and running (if anyone has any gear to help me out it would be much appreciated as I dont have anything anymore, check out C-Beat's DTalon/Trapper guide for ideas (Anything with CB/IAS/+traps etc..)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back. you are a true sign that nobody can ever really leave d2.

I could send you some stuff in a few hours for the price of your email address :D

PvP has recently picked right back up after a hiatus caused by a run of hacking

Welcome back! again..again.
As for duels, look in the ironman tourney thread, the MP stickied thread and theres a thread called 'anyone intersted in dueling?' or something simular that you could have a look in.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back. I know what you mean about keep returning to this game. I've tried leaving a few times before too.

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're interested in dueling check out my tourney thread here:
http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=335232

I looked through C-Beat's guide, and unfortunately I don't think it's a viable pvp build (meaning you won't win more than 1 in 10). Of course few people on the SPF have tweaked out pvp characters, so you might fare pretty well against other pvm characters.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
You're Chronic? Welcome back mate (x5)

*hands him Sunbearie's shin guards of Spikes*

That will tide you over for the time being.