I'm away from my 'puter, so a little help?

ElmoCorruptsChildren

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm away from my 'puter, so a little help?

I'm a grailer... apparently, I just LOVE wasting time. I've only got 12 more set items to find, and 25% are the Cow King's items. Question: does only the King drop said items, or do the cows themselves drop them, too?

If it's only the King... that's just awful. In order to get the drops, you'd probably have to run him a bunch of times, and you can only do three with a single character!! Plus... well, I don't think I've got a decent enough Hell cow runner. A LF Javazon who can't make it past act 2 won't cut the queso. Thanks!

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Any cow can drop the Cow Kings set items. I believe that the best place to find all of them is Normal, except for the hat. Best for it is Nightmare. Good luck!

ElmoCorruptsChildren

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweeeeet. Normal cows? I must have at least ONE good runner! hahaha, thanks. I'll have to check the drop odds when I get home, but that's awesome to know. ...I can hear their bovine screams already...

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
I have been looking for Cow King's Horns for a REALLY long time. =[ I got the armour and boots in about 30 runs, but the hat is just really annoying. =[ I still can't find any.

BTW, I don't remember the drop odds, but iirc, the odds for ordinary bovines to drop items in the set are pretty low... :lol: