i'm an complete idiot...

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm an complete idiot...

Well we had a test today(norwegian)there we writed a history(the others-.-) in the whole day...

we could choose to write 3 different stories(they sayd how the story should be)and some other easy things..

ok but i am an ....., SO I WROTE ALL THE HISSTORYS!!

lol it sayd on the paper "choose one history to write" and i wrote all -.-...

i was about to kill myself there... sry my english but i hope u see the point in this -.-

:largeannoyed:

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I know the feeling. School sucks here too. :)

Altho I know I`ll be missing these times when I`ll grow older.

Edit: Sorry, I seem to be lagging. >_>

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Having to repeat myself is getting old.

Please people, discontinue using 'retard' as a derogatory term.

I'm beginning to wonder if I need to make a sticky about this. :undecided:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not a complete idiot. Over the years, some parts have gone missing.
On the subject of history I was involved in upgrading a teaching method about the pre-history but no dinosaur in sight.

Freet: while I do agree, it may not be a good idea to make a r***** sticky...:scratch:

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't worry. Everyone's had stuff like that happen to them before.

Btw not to intrude in any way, and I know you said english was your second language, but it should be a complete.... rather than an complete...

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Well we had a test today(norwegian)there we writed a history(the others-.-) in the whole day...

we could choose to write 3 different stories(they sayd how the story should be)and some other easy things..

ok but i am an ....., SO I WROTE ALL THE HISSTORYS!!

lol it sayd on the paper "choose one history to write" and i wrote all -.-...

i was about to kill myself there... sry my english but i hope u see the point in this -.-

:largeannoyed:
No, you're a complete idiot.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Having to repeat myself is getting old.

Please people, discontinue using 'retard' as a derogatory term.

I'm beginning to wonder if I need to make a sticky about this. :undecided:
I think you'll have this problem persistently with new members, people use that word in everyday conversation without thinking about it. Few people even think of it as not PC.

As for stickies - I like the new uncluttered front page...

I think the biggest problem is the language barrier. It's obvious the OP doesn't speak English as a first language, and he/she may not be aware 'retard' can be offensive to some.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the biggest problem is the language barrier. It's obvious the OP doesn't speak English as a first language, and he/she may not be aware 'retard' can be offensive to some.
True....on another forum I once got reported for rude language. I was writing in my own language, in the "other languages" forum.....and they had problems with a specific dutch verb.

Hatsepsut

Banned
I'm just glad I have an alternative to these forums where I can be as rude as pleases me.

OP: you won't get any extra points for showing ambition will you? ;)

Pitboss_2000

Diabloii.Net Member
True....on another forum I once got reported for rude language. I was writing in my own language, in the "other languages" forum.....and they had problems with a specific dutch verb.
Now I'm starting to become curious. Which one? :D

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
ops sorry for using the r word, in norway someone use exaclty that word, but then they mean something different~~

but i have seen other people use the r word, it's an topic with the r word in it here on the front page -.-

Dutchman

Diabloii.Net Member
Two wonderful test situations from my distant past. I'm sure many others have gotten this one.

Test, like all tests, says "read all the way through before begining", which no one ever does. The last line of the test says "Put down your paper, points deducted for any question answered"

A test in consolidation accounting (which sucks beyond the dreams of even those who think all accouting sucks), where the first question of a two question test is a giant consolidation whose details tell you which method to use. Question 2 was a "what if this detail changed" this detail tells you to use the other method. The year I took the course was the year the government had changed the rules to disallow method 2, so I simply wrote: See question 1, same answer, and left.

Class of 60, two of us did this, two of us passed.

Professors can be ******s at times.

Dutch

Edit: wow, the common british term for idiot is censored? Boggles the mind.

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not a complete idiot. Over the years, some parts have gone missing.
On the subject of history I was involved in upgrading a teaching method about the pre-history but no dinosaur in sight.

Freet: while I do agree, it may not be a good idea to make a r***** sticky...:scratch:
This post was awesome, hah.