Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm a little paranoid now...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Bop, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Bop

Bop IncGamers Member

I'm a little paranoid now...

Ok I traded a single Um for SS and Arreats which I think is a helluv a deal and after the trade the guy is like hehe and stuff and im like ... take care and the just goes :D.

Now I am a paranoid person and I'm thinking he might have gave me duped items. What should I do, trade the stuff off quick?

2. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

Just don't trade it here...but otherwise just use it...I doubt Blizzard merely bans for possession, or else a hell of alot of innocent people would get banned.

3. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Ss+Arreat not cost oto mcuh on nonladder

Found 5 Ss this past 2 weeks, 1x arreats though -_-

Um = VERY VERY VERY USEFUL I LOVE IT
    Thats my reasoning behind it ^_^

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Let's look at this from an optimist's point of view. Maybe he realized that he gave you such a great deal, then to boost his self-esteem decided to make you think they were dupes when they truly were not.

On the other hand, maybe they are dupes (though I don't know why he'd tell you that). In that case the morally and ethically right thing to do would be to let them go poof so they wouldn't further spoil the economy. I think you can guess what an unethical person would do - just don't trade them to fellow forumers.

5. Bop

Bop IncGamers Member

Looks like only time will tell... (I'm on East Ladder btw)

Is it just me or do people with sojs expect like 50 enigmas or something? I offered ALL of these for JUST one and they laugh at me like I'm a complete newb at lvl **...

Stormshield
    Arreats
    +1 pally def aura charm
    Fal+Lem+Io
    2 smfcs(7 and 6)
    Bstar and LS

6. Bababuey

Bababuey IncGamers Member

Sojs are worth alot more than that on East ladder. Try 2 x tals armour + last time I checked.

7. SinfulSlave

SinfulSlave Banned

I really dont think anyone is wasting time duping SS's and arreats. Their value has taken quite a downfall.
    I think he said "hehe" and what not because he was a little butthead who wanted to make you think you got screwed over.
    And yes, you are paranoid. :p

8. Bop

Bop IncGamers Member

Ok I feel much better now, but, your saying SS and arreats are worth less than an Um now?

Crap... first I get ripped off trading tals armor, then griffons now this. I think I'm going to hang the towel up soon as UT2k4 is coming out soon. My horrible luck in this game will be the end of it for me...

9. phatlewt

phatlewt IncGamers Member

Maybe he just said "hehe" because he was happy at the trade, instead of being happy because he screwed you?

I say "hehe" and "ty!" most times I make a trade, even when I'm making the deal sweeter for the other person.