I'll take that with extra grease

Ezcabe

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll take that with extra grease

So I played raquetball today, and after my friend and I decide to go to Wendy's to eat. I order the Classic Triple. For anyone that does not know what that is, it is a cheeseburger with three patties. And as I am eating it I notice it is extra greasy. I think, no big deal. I get home and am sitting around, when all of the sudden, I have huge abdominal pains. I go to the bathroom, and WHAM, liquid poo and ultimate stink. Boy did that suck. Throughout the day I continue to have this problem and near the end of the nite, it is almost gone, but my bum is still sore. Has this happened to anyone else? It really sucks. I advise you to check the grease level of your hamburger before eating. It might just save you from an awful lot of pain and stink.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
Ezcabe said:
So I played raquetball today, and after my friend and I decide to go to Wendy's to eat. I order the Classic Triple. For anyone that does not know what that is, it is a cheeseburger with three patties. And as I am eating it I notice it is extra greasy. I think, no big deal. I get home and am sitting around, when all of the sudden, I have huge abdominal pains. I go to the bathroom, and WHAM, liquid poo and ultimate stink. Boy did that suck. Throughout the day I continue to have this problem and near the end of the nite, it is almost gone, but my bum is still sore. Has this happened to anyone else? It really sucks. I advise you to check the grease level of your hamburger before eating. It might just save you from an awful lot of pain and stink.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much information.

Anakha1

Banned
This is just one of the many, many, many reasons I don't eat fast food. That and the fact that I don't want to put on five pounds in a single sitting. Blech.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
That's absolutely hilarious.

I read the 'preview' part of the thread when you mouseover the title on the forum listing, and it had part of the story stopping with, "I get home and am..." and was thinking "sitting on the porcelain throne" which, to my surprise, was what it actually was about.

I'm still chuckling about it.

And alcohol does some MESSED up things to your intestines. I'd share more, but really, one poop story is enough for me today.

My mind says go on, but my stomach says stop.

I thought Wendy's was a nice place, the name misled me. :( I will be careful tho, ty :D

Yea, fast food joints 'f' me up all the time too. Being 16 and working at one doesn't help. I refuse to ever eat any of that crude again, makes me slightly ill thinking about it...

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to eat that crap all the time. So much that my system got used to it. If I ate healthy, THAT messed me up. But I knew each time I ate one of those triples, or a 4x4 from IN-n-Out Burger (that's 4 patties, four cheeses), I knew I had a 50/50 chance of having massive coronary destruction before I was through. So I just quit cold turkey on the junk food... Heck, it only took a week to lose ALL craving for it and I lost like 30 pounds in a month. The only junk I eat now is an occasional couple slices of pizza but that's it.

Grease sucks. Now, I swear I can feel it coating my digestive tract if I eat anything with grease. I'm the guy who drapes napkins over a pizza to wick up all the grease. I won't eat fried anything. If I want fries, I bake them in the oven. I only eat skinless chicken, because even the skin tastes like grease. I bet with all the grease I remove from my food, I could save enough to replace the 10w-30 motor oil on my next oil change!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
That's why you eat at Arby's. I like fast food, it doesn't make me fat and I love a good Arby's burger before working out. Nothing like a roast beef sandwhich.

KillerQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
I rarely eat fast food, but when I do I like Arby's.

Grease makes me sick bad. I fried my own burger one night and I felt like crap for hours.

My sister fries her Oreo's in vegtable oil. Is that sick or what?

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think that it's sick... but it is a bit over the edge I would say.

As to eating crap. I actually just made a pledge to change my diet as well. It's not that I eat total crap as it is, but I have to admit that my diet isn't as nearly balanced as it needs to be, so I changed it to not only live healthier, but also to begin losing weight. My goal is to shed off 20 pounds which should put me at an ideal weight.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
My grandfather used to butter his pizza. Not just spreading one slice of butter over one slice of pizza... He'd eat his pizza with a CUBE of butter. Before every bite, he'd take a butter knife, chop off a slice of butter, and put it on the pizza. Then, he'd bite that section of pizza off and eat it, then he'd put another slice of butter on his next bite... He'd use an entire cube of butter on two slices of pizza. And the pizza would have enough grease to begin with... it would be entirely made up of meaty toppings and extra cheese. Remarkably, he lived to be 81, eating like that his whole life, and it wasn't even coronary trouble that did him in. It was bone cancer I think.

The guy also ate a dozen slices of bacon, eggs and ham for breakfast every day for 60 years. Yup, he buttered the bacon too.

Sp4rtacus

Diabloii.Net Member
one time i ate kfc and before the night was over i went to the bathroom so many times i felt like i had been sodomized by a coniferous forest.

minus the evergreen scent.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm surprised I haven't heard any Taco Bell horror stories in this thread yet.

Anyhow, I don't mind fast food that much. Although I prefer helathier stuff like Subway. I rarely get the greasy bacon, cheese, deathburgers they serve.

Oh, and liquid poo could have had something to do with wolfing down a triple right after strenuous physical activity.