Ill keep this short

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Ill keep this short

Dam you Shade. I have installed it, and once I get back from my honeymoon I will play again.

Dam you. Dam you to hell. No wait, I'll damn the rest of BNET to hell... helly... belly... all sounds the same to me :innocent:

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome back barry, assume youll be roaming europe again, mayhaps ill run into you, ill know its you if i actually see anyone below lvl 45 in my low lvl duel games, lol

cheers
-tai

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
please dont give me any gear ok? At least not till I get bored from playing untwinked...

Thank god! all my chars have expired. Phew... first let me check the rest of my accounts though, perhaps someone kept something alive.

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
!

move to east then you'll be uber-secks

europe is lame, east is TEH SECKS!~ (because i'm on east)

(gogo flame war)

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Baranor said:
Dam you Shade. I have installed it, and once I get back from my honeymoon I will play again.

Dam you. Dam you to hell. No wait, I'll damn the rest of BNET to hell... helly... belly... all sounds the same to me :innocent:
They ALWAYS come back.....

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
If you say that I guess you've never experienced xeys mansecks before.... SHAME TO YOU!
And I'll gladly keep it that way. I'll stick to the female-secks.
They don't have stubble on their face >.<

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah she-bears are teh pwn!

Nyways, I hate you shade...

Without further adoo
My paladin passed into Act Two

Current best find:

+7 to max clvl 8 with some AR and +1 light radius

thats it for tonight though. I'll perm the char, and then I'll stop for another month ^_^. Honeymoon comes first!

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn me? I didn't get you started on your addiction...I simply replaced your nasal spray with liquidly rendered cocaine.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
bah. thast mean. but it smells soooo niccceeeee

*puff*

chars permed, nighty night everyone ... ill be back in a month or so when the honeymoon is over.

WEEEE!