Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

IK Soulcage, how much it worth

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ][ridium, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ][ridium

][ridium IncGamers Member

IK Soulcage, how much it worth

After complaining about pindle giving me poor drops yesterday.. First run in and he drops a Sacred Armor Set item, that being the Immortal King's Soulcage. Not sure how much it's worth but I assume a bit..

Hopefully my dream of owning a WF is getting closer :drool:

2. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

it's not worth that much. I'll give ya some gems, and a rare club... and... uh... a cracked sash. yeah. That should cover it :innocent:

3. Oblivion

Oblivion IncGamers Member

its worthless.....thats why you give it to me :D

4. nikstone

nikstone IncGamers Member

Everybody has his own norm about worth of items.
    But, according to the D2LodEncyclopedia the IKarmor is worth quite a bit.
    I believe so, too.
    Congratulations :thumbsup:

5. ][ridium

Thanks, finally a straight forward answer (i hope) hehe

6. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Minor thread highjacking :creep:

Does anyone know what Death's Web, perfect Poison Rainbow Facets and a SUR rune are worth? And please I would like some real answers. Thx.

7. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

Nice find ;) One of the first few high end set items I got off him too.

--T

8. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

Most people trade based on need, rarity, and item level.

IKSC, a TC87 set item, would be worth another TC87 set item(Mav's Diadem, Griz's Caddy, etc...), but not quite a TC87 unique. An even trade would ensure that each person is receiving a similar quality item. See d2data.net for more information on that. There are much more knowledgeable people on the forums who will be able to explain the drop mechanics and relative dropability of items, but that won't necessarily be enough to decide the value of an item.

There's really no way to pinpoint a specific trade value for any item, since the market works by need as well. If you find someone who's found tons of Windforces but no IKSC, the trade will be obvious. If you want to trade for a windy from someone who doesn't want any more IKSC's, it's going to be more expensive.

Runes make it more difficult to figure out. There's no equivalent system to determing exactly which runes would be relatively worth which items due to the mechanics of their dropping. Those usually go based on need. If everyone wants a Ber, you can get all sorts of items for it. I've recently seen a firstborn child and left nut put up for a Ber.

@ Spook_Cell: There aren't really any answers except what people will put up for them. Check d2data.net for equivalent TC items for your Death's Web. That's a good starting place.

9. ShriekingWillow

ShriekingWillow IncGamers Member

Death's Web is tied for second rarest item in the game, so it's gonna be very very rare. And a Sur rune...any rune over Vex starts to get real expensive.

As for the IKSC worth, it's really only useful to someone who wants to start up a IK barb. But given thats a very fun char to play, there's probably a fair demand for it.

10. Vajar

Vajar IncGamers Member

There is a fair amount of demand for an IKSC, but it only has a specific use, so it might take a while to wait for you to find someone who actually wants it. Thats the hard part about trading here, finding someone who wants your item and has something worth it to trade - our trade pool is quite small.

Death's Web would really be worth a ton - like Shrieking said, its VERY rare - and there's a bit of a demand for it as well.

Sur runes are quite expensive as well, but not too bad - as they're only useful for bramble and ohm is the expensive part.

Poison faucet jewels aren't too bad. There's not much demand for them and they aren't too rare.

11. brainfloss

brainfloss IncGamers Member

I got quite lucky and managed to trade an IKSC + perfect IK helm for a very high-end rune.

Sur may be more expensive pre 1.10 final, as Bramble was much stronger in the beta, and it retains its improved stats when converted to final.

I think we need an item appraisal/value thread here, if only for curiosity's sake.

12. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

The appraisal thread option came up for debate a week or so after I started viewing these forums, and it came down overwhelmingly against it, which I didn't understand at the time at all. However, if you get into trading a little bit, you'll quickly figure out item values, and you can always ask other people to let you know if a proposed trade seems like a good one.

No offense. Just my .02. :)

13. NorthStarZon

NorthStarZon IncGamers Member

back in 1.09 days that IKSC was a highly sought item, it seams to drop much more often in the new patch (1.10) so to bad last year or so you may have been able to get a WF for the IKSC+... nice find :drool: now make an IK barb.

peace :bow:

NSZ

14. Vorbiss

Vorbiss IncGamers Member

As a long-time trader, I should say that the rarity of the item isn't the most important thing. Of course it matters, but the real thing is how bad the one person wants the other's person item(s). I've overpayed quite a few times to get what I want, but I don't complain at all, since both sides are happy with the trade... And that's what matters in the end. ;)

15. ][ridium

Hehe, well a little later pindle did drop the stone crusher, and iv had the ik's will for a while. maybe i should make a ik barb hehe.

Vorbiss is so right, if u want an item and are willing to pay an exorbitant price for it, you'll get it

16. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

yeah i pated my IK barb not to long ago and its a very fun build :)

17. Spook_Cell

Maybe if I offer my enigma or HotO runewords I might be able to get what I want..... :scratch:

18. Vorbiss

Vorbiss IncGamers Member

If you offer Enigma, you'll get even what you don't want, believe me! :lol:

19. Spook_Cell

Well I'm not offering them yet, I'll wait a bit more to see if I can get it some other way. Oddly enough it seems that the more l33t items you have the less you find to do in the game. I'm almost burnt out right now from D2, I want to make an uber Venomancer, hence the items I need, and maybe a zealot with some sort of sorc and I'll most likely stop playing. After that I will have a giveaway and move onto Sacred.

20. Death_StrikeR

Death_StrikeR IncGamers Member

ow... collecting high stuffs in 1.10 was never as fun as it was in 1.09,
    in just 30+ runs on p8 pit, i found 4 TC87 items,

It shows how common the high end items now...

i remeber someone here already found 2 templars might... its borlag i think...