Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ik set

Discussion in 'Druid' started by harley98, Jun 30, 2005.

1. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

ik set

i was just wondering why druids dont use the ik set with jalam's mane. what this set consist off is: 5 pieces of the ik set(maul, armor, belt, gloves, boots) with druid helm(jalam's mane). you end up with a lot of bennies with this set up, it works great with a wearwolf/bear or just a plain summoner. i have a melee summoner and a wearwolf that use this and it rocks, nothing is immune to you. plus it seems like the easiest pieces of a set to obtain or find.

2. Beowulf

Beowulf IncGamers Member

Umm actually it is very popular especially the maul for pvm. Some people like to add a few other set pieces for the elemental damage.

3. GriswoldsApprentice

GriswoldsApprentice IncGamers Member

Guess I type too slow. I posted the same question about 5 minutes ago. I haven't seen anyone using this set, but I think it would be pretty cool.

4. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

i've never seen anyone useing it either. but, druids are related to barbs so they should be able to use barb stuff with some proficiency. the set works wonders when equiped on a druid, but you dont get any +xx skills like the aldurs set.

5. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

I think the ik maul is actually one of the bettter wpns to use on a druid. The elemental damage with the partial bonuses and what not is just gravy.