Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

IK set.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by LiquidIce, May 10, 2005.

1. LiquidIce

LiquidIce Diabloii.Net Member

IK set.

i watn to get the ik set but i have no idea who drops it the most? can someone tell me where? or if you have a few sitting around useless you can give to me: i need the armor,shoes,helm,belt,gloves,and yes the only one i have is the maul :( btw i play on NL LoD or classic (nl) : LiquidIce753

please help!

2. gorash

gorash Diabloii.Net Member

classic will not hold the ik set if i am correct so u have to play the exp to try to get it. u can try the pits or baal running for the armor, rest can be found pretty easily.

3. Longtzu

Longtzu Diabloii.Net Member

Baal runs or the Pit's in act 1 are the best places to try to get the armor. For the other set pieces just do end bosses and superunique bosses and give it some time. Because when you are looking for something you won't be able to find it. But when you're not looking for them you find loads of them.

Longtzu.

4. beemander

beemander Diabloii.Net Member

in Hell difficulty of course, i know i've wasted my time looking for that stuff when i first started and running around in normal pits.

5. Pherdnut

Pherdnut Diabloii.Net Member

The best approach to getting Ik's on USWest ladder is to simply buy all the pieces with PGems. The armor is rated at a Lem rune so is worth 20 PGems. That sounds pretty daunting to a new player but it's nothing if you keep all the gems you find stashed on a mule with a horadric cube. Flawless gems appear pretty regularly by the time you reach the end of Nightmare difficulty.

6. yxx

yxx Diabloii.Net Member

Agree. Pgems are the best way for new comer like me. When you have pgems, then goto trading forums. Usually 3-4 pgems each piece except armor.

7. bluedragoon

bluedragoon Diabloii.Net Member

since when is the armor rated lem, im playing europe ladder but there its worth mal and i cant see why its such a big difference, or is it becuase its non ladder or something ?

8. gorash

gorash Diabloii.Net Member

i also agree with bluedragoon, i played west for a while and last it was worth pul-um, but not a mal. i guess it just depends if the person is desperate for the armor, he'll pay um, otherwise i think its worth in the pul+ range.

9. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

he plays nl

pretty much every item is worthless on nl since they have been found milions of times since 1.00

only thing taht are worth something are ladder only uniques and runewords shortly after ladder reset.

baught a griffon eye on ladder for gul and sold it on non ladder after reset for enigma and hoto ( vex, ber, jah... ) and it wasnt a good trade for me as i was informed later, could have gotten more out of it :uhhuh:

10. NpCDarkShadow

NpCDarkShadow Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, you aren't gonna get it in norm or nm, thats for sure. And like others have suggested, just buy it with Pgems...it shouldn't be that hard to get Pgems, since you get a lot of them later on in the game..