Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

IK... Bear?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Maje, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Maje

Maje IncGamers Member

IK... Bear?

Hoi all,

I'm planning on starting a PvM Werebear, and I was thinking of what equipment I could be using. I got the idea of building an "IK Bear", a Werebear that would use all of the IK set (save the Barb Helm, of course).

On paper, it looks good: the IK Maul has decent damage, 40% base IAS, good Crushing Blow, 2 sockets (Shaels?), and it gains insane elemental damage as you add other items. Between the armor and belt (and some kind of helm: I was thinking of that unique Tiara with +60-70 resists), resists would probably be pretty high/maxed. The gloves would give decent IAS, dual leech, and huge str/dex boosts.

Anybody tried this before? What do you guys think?

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

That's a great way to go. Awesome set bonuses, a very decent weapon (I'm pretty sure two Shaels is best; check the calc to make sure, perhaps), and an awesome character with major style points. I'm sure it will be successful.

Good luck!

3. Maje

Maje IncGamers Member

Well it's only lvl10 so far, so there's still a lot ahead. :p I'll keep you guys informed if it develops nicely, and maybe even write a guide if it's good enough.

4. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

I actually was thinking of this yesterday. Being I have ascess to all the IK items I would need. And like what was metioned....looks great on paper..we will see.

But I noticed yesterday as I was trying on some IK stuff on my old Druid WB, that I gained more stats when I tried on 2 Ik belts...seems there is a 1.10, and a 1.09 one...and the only difference I can visable tell them apart is the def...1.09 def is 79 at my lvl of 81, and 1.10 was 89. I gained +to masteries(when checked back on my IK barb), and off the top of my head I forget some of the rest..but they were juicy, and very workable wth the melee druids.
    So I ask..are there 1.10 IK boots as well???? Did the whole set change in new version.
    Wish someone who had all new items..could label the stats, or is there a more updated site than Dii.?

5. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member