Ik Barb??

FrostbaneX

Diabloii.Net Member
Ik Barb??

I have all ik set...what skills are the best? ww is good for leech but not as good with 1 maul....beserk like what should i do for skills ?

20 maul mastery
20 battle order
1 battle comand

????

BoobFish

Banned
are you pvm or pvp
but ne way i think that ww would be best get 2 things that do ias put them in maul to hit B.P (sheal,ias/ed jewels or just 15 ias reg jewels)

FrostbaneX

Diabloii.Net Member
BoobFish said:
are you pvm or pvp
but ne way i think that ww would be best get 2 things that do ias put them in maul to hit B.P (sheal,ias/ed jewels or just 15 ias reg jewels)
Im gonna be a alround...mainly PvM...ill duel for fun but yea...i dunno about adding ias to maul....i dont know what B.P stands for...i wanna be able to put like a jah or ohm in the maul...crank up the damage heavily and ignore defense. I was thinking WW but obvioubly frenzy is outta the question so its beserk/concentration/ww

If i pick ww it has no synergies so what should i do with extra skills max resists and iron skin?

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
FrostbaneX said:
If i pick ww it has no synergies so what should i do with extra skills max resists and iron skin?
max whirl, bo, shout, mastery, and put your spare points in ironskin. Get one point of inc speed, bcomm, berserker, nat resist. That's the whirl build.

-Hal

Deepfriedspam

Diabloii.Net Member
FrostbaneX said:
Im gonna be a alround...mainly PvM...ill duel for fun but yea...i dunno about adding ias to maul....i dont know what B.P stands for...i wanna be able to put like a jah or ohm in the maul...crank up the damage heavily and ignore defense. I was thinking WW but obvioubly frenzy is outta the question so its beserk/concentration/ww

B.P. is short for break point, he was referring to the IAS breakpoints for WW, with 2 shael's in IK Maul you can end up with like 80% IAS.

XG_Darkside

Diabloii.Net Member
Just curious what your opinions are on maxing Battle Cry vs Shout? Wouldn't the -% to target's defense with Battle Cry help out a lot for an IK barb who has low AR?