Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ik Barb running pindle

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Rice_Farmer3, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Ik Barb running pindle

i'm gonna make Ik barb (WW) and the rings/ammy are gonna me all MF. and all the sockets will be P topazed (the 2 sockets on maul will be 2xshael though). considering all the skills i'll have to max i believe its gonna be around lvl 85? Will i be able to do balanced pindle runs with this build? I estimate i would get around 200-250 mf total. any advices?
    EDIT: might run pits too. if that changes anything.

2. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

Yes, this is a fine character for pindle runs and pit runs.

You can socket the IK maul with a shael and an ED/IAS jewel and still hit the last wwbp.

3. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Well with full mf set up there could be detrimental effects to your AR and chance to hit - casting battle cry on pindle and frens could solve this somewhat
    Actually other than pindle/pits Ik barbs can do Memp, Travincaal,Eldritch and Shenk relatively easy too :D Oh ya hope you plan to do mass horking on your kills for 2nd drop/goldfind too hehe

4. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

i second this, do pindle, eld, shenk

5. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Yes that was exactly what i was worried about. I knew i could make things a lot easier with my raven frost/highlords and stuff but i didn't think that would be enough. and i can have good horking with 1 skill point, using heart carvers? because i thought it would be good except that it would cost me 2 skill points.

6. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

If you need AR, then switch out some MF gear. This isn't 1.09 anymore, the truth is MFing for uniques isn't nearly as profittable as finding good rares or socketables. Don't worry about your % MF too much.

Just learn what too look for in rares/white/eth items, pick up all magic items that have potential (druid/barb helms, sorc orbs, circlets, charms, jewels) andyou will do fine.