Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

IK and WW questions

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by PumpShot, Feb 2, 2004.

1. PumpShot

PumpShot IncGamers Member

IK and WW questions

I've got my IK barb built now but I've noticed a few strange things when I use him.

The set gives me 10% life leech. I've built my barb up for whirlwinding. It seems like the life leech doesn't work very well. I get more life leech from concentrate. I know the concentrate does slightly more damage, but I know I hit more often with ww. Has anybody else noticed this? I was wondering whether or not this was some kind of bug with ww.

Also, almost at random, my weapons become fire enchanted. I know I'm not wearing any equipment that gives me this ability, but it still happens. Does this happen to anybody else? Perhaps this is some kind of secret/bugged bonus for wearing the IK set.

2. AlexTed

AlexTed IncGamers Member

Still sure about it?

3. KaesarSosei

KaesarSosei IncGamers Member

Also, I think Concentrate gives a better AR bonus than WW so perhaps your not hitting as much with WW as you think and therefore aren't leeching as much.

4. bigballerpaul

bigballerpaul IncGamers Member

you might want to get at least 30% more IAS in your maul as quick as possible. otherwise you wont be hitting that much = less leech.

5. PumpShot

PumpShot IncGamers Member

Geez, I feel like an idiot. I didn't even see that mod on the armor, lol. Well, at least that answers that question.

I've got two shaels in the maul, so I do hit the last ww breakpoint. Currently, my AR is around 10.5k so I'm hitting pretty regularly. I guess I'll just try and trade for a bul-kathos ring to get some extra life leech.