IK and WW questions

PumpShot

Diabloii.Net Member
IK and WW questions

I've got my IK barb built now but I've noticed a few strange things when I use him.

The set gives me 10% life leech. I've built my barb up for whirlwinding. It seems like the life leech doesn't work very well. I get more life leech from concentrate. I know the concentrate does slightly more damage, but I know I hit more often with ww. Has anybody else noticed this? I was wondering whether or not this was some kind of bug with ww.

Also, almost at random, my weapons become fire enchanted. I know I'm not wearing any equipment that gives me this ability, but it still happens. Does this happen to anybody else? Perhaps this is some kind of secret/bugged bonus for wearing the IK set.

AlexTed

Diabloii.Net Member
PumpShot said:
Also, almost at random, my weapons become fire enchanted. I know I'm not wearing any equipment that gives me this ability, but it still happens. Does this happen to anybody else? Perhaps this is some kind of secret/bugged bonus for wearing the IK set.

Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor Defense: 1001 (Base Defense: 487-600)
Defense: 1301 (Base Defense: 487-600)
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 232
Durability: 60
+400 Defense
5% Chance To Cast Level 5 Enchant When Struck
Poison Resist +50%
+2 To Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+25% Faster Hit Recovery (2 Items)
Cold Resist +40% (3 Items)
Fire Resist +40% (4 Items)
Lightning Resist +40% (5 Items)
+50% Enhanced Defense (Complete Set)
Still sure about it?

KaesarSosei

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, I think Concentrate gives a better AR bonus than WW so perhaps your not hitting as much with WW as you think and therefore aren't leeching as much.

bigballerpaul

Diabloii.Net Member
you might want to get at least 30% more IAS in your maul as quick as possible. otherwise you wont be hitting that much = less leech.

PumpShot

Diabloii.Net Member
Geez, I feel like an idiot. I didn't even see that mod on the armor, lol. Well, at least that answers that question.

I've got two shaels in the maul, so I do hit the last ww breakpoint. Currently, my AR is around 10.5k so I'm hitting pretty regularly. I guess I'll just try and trade for a bul-kathos ring to get some extra life leech.