if you were a d2 char what would you be

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
if you were a d2 char what would you be

if you where a d2 character what would you be, why, and what would you do ???

like i would be a druid, so like i could summon a big bear to mess up anyone who wanted to fight, then once the bear was distracting them cast tornado and mess up there car / house MUHAHAHAHHAHA

this is a sort of a build on from the thread in the nerco forum about is you were a nerco

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
it is sort of off topic i meant in real life if you were, but i am sorry then, mod delete if you want to, sorry to break the peace

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Off topic as in no d2 at all. You can post this in the community forum which is about diablo2 chit chat which means anything d2.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
I would be a pindlebot, because I mindlessly do the same thing over and over for weeks on end so my owner can harvest a few bucks.

Garbad

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess you can change the question to what skill from a video game you wish you had, but only from a certain game.......

VaN_haMMerSteIn

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
I would be a pindlebot, because I mindlessly do the same thing over and over for weeks on end so my owner can harvest a few bucks.

Garbad
Don't you do this anyway? Like, in real life? Or do you have one of those... "exciting" jobs I hear about?

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
it is sort of off topic i meant in real life if you were, but i am sorry then, mod delete if you want to, sorry to break the peace
Sounds like an honest mistake ... no harm no foul

Then again ... :teeth: :evil:

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, since it's out there, it could be an interesting question I guess I'll talk about it. It's semi-quasi off topic I guess.

Skills that might be fun to have.

Meteor. Summon a big flaming rock form the sky to plunk unto people's heads. that would be fun...but I could see that getting me in trouble.

cloak of shadows/dimvision--essentially the ability to blind people for a duration--this one has nearly limitless potential to get me in trouble, but still it'd be fun getting in trouble.

teleport--I'm often to lazy to walk, this would be more useful than telekinesis, as I'd only use that to get beer. teleport would ensure I'd never be late to work, and that I'd save tons on gas mileage.

increase speed/vigor--very handy. but teleport is better.

resist fire/cold/lightning--no more burns, chills or shocks...woot!

battle commands--pump up all my numbchuck, computer hacking and bo staff fighting skills

also, shadow master would be handy as I get what was essentially a copy of myself with the same goals and skills I had. It may not do what I want, but it would certainly be willing to work with me.

Hmmmm, I guess I'd be a sorc. Teleport telekinesis, and the meteor thing--not to menion I could summon my own blizzards and use glacial spike to freeze people. that pretty much has the coolest real life applications. plus I'd be kinda hot, and you know...beauty gets you places. the zon might have a bigger chest, but look at her, she's chunky. assns are cute but kinda creepy. so yeah. I'd be a sorc.

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
i would be a nercro or a druid so i could have friends and not be such a loner
(even if i had to summon them)

RavensRebirth

Diabloii.Net Member
I think i would want a low level holy shock. I could walk around and shock people, just ebough to be extremely annoying. Then for those long winters turn on Holy fire, and when the ac breaks holy freeze. Pallys rock like that. :thumbsup:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I would be... think think...

umm....

wish I knew more about D2...
uhh...

shrieking coward throwbarb/frenzy hybrid so I can run away extra fast

actually... I change mine

sanctuary paladin

I own undead but stink it up against everything else

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be a Blizzard Sorc.

Teleport - for the reasons already said. And bank robberies. ;)
Blizzard - You can make it snow whenever you want!
Cold Mastery - You can play in your snow without feeling cold!

KnightFall

5Ws

Banned
I'd be a Barb, so I can kill people and use Find Items, and when I'm lucky I'll get like 100 bucks off of them, and if I'm really lucky, a BMW key or a Rolex will drop...If cops come after me, I'll just use my super duper Howl, or Warcry to stun the crap outa them, then I Leap Attack and run away.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
RavensRebirth nice ava :)

I'dd be a fohdin, kill anyone who treithens (srry for my bad english) me with a lightning bolt from the sky muhaha
that'll teach them :D

OR
I'dd be a lame dude, walking around naked and call everone who wants to attack me a big fat noob :lol: